Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Robert Nkemdiche

Master Cee

What's going on with Robert Nkemdiche and Texas? I saw the report that he is set to visit Texas but wants the Horns to show him "some more love." Are we not recruiting this kid? If not we are making a huge mistake. His high school teammate Wayne Gallman committed to Clemson and I heard Clemson was on Nkemdiche's short list. Texas needs to offer now!

Any kid that wants more attention is an attention whore.Robert knows that all the schools are interested in him.Step up,start learning to become a man and make a commitment and stick with it.You want to go to Georgia,then do it.It's a great school,and your family can go see you play.You want to play at Texas? Stop saying they need to show you love or you don't know about the depth chart (like some rb said last week),come in and compete.Competition is what makes the difference between a great player and an average player.

These kids need to look at history,ya think it was easy for Clinton Portis to beat out McGahee & Gore(before knee injury) at Miami? Was Colt getting much "love" when he a freshman beating out highly recruitred Snead? Step up and Commit young fella...And if you want to become a better man,better athlete, better student then there is no better place in this great country of ours than the University of Texas and our coach Mack Brown.Enough Said,sign here.

Masshole you bring up excellent points. I think Texas and Mack Brown have finally gotten around to doing what they need to do in terms of depth. The running backs and incoming backs are indicative of this. You bring the best to Texas and you do not shy away from letting them compete for the starting spot. That is what football is all about and that is what Texas football is all about. Sure they might transfer after the fact if they do not start or play immediately but you know what? That's the chance you take and the way it all works.

Nkemdiche will be one of those guys on NSD that is wearing 3 university shirts underneath his regular shirt and will peel them off one at a time mocking each school as he discards them each to the ground until he is left with the one he chooses. I say let his ass stay in Georgia.

Masshole you bring up excellent points. I think Texas and Mack Brown have finally gotten around to doing what they need to do in terms of depth. The running backs and incoming backs are indicative of this. You bring the best to Texas and you do not shy away from letting them compete for the starting spot. That is what football is all about and that is what Texas football is all about. Sure they might transfer after the fact if they do not start or play immediately but you know what? That's the chance you take and the way it all works.

Nkemdiche will be one of those guys on NSD that is wearing 3 university shirts underneath his regular shirt and will peel them off one at a time mocking each school as he discards them each to the ground until he is left with the one he chooses. I say let his ass stay in Georgia.

Don't hate. If he picks Texas you will be riding his jock.