Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Deoundrei Davis dismissed

• Administrators

Per a school official. As reported by the AAS.

From poster on OB

@ZaneEllisTXHSFB: 2 players have confirmed to me Deoundri Davis was dismissed for stealing. Had 4+ game systems & more in room. #HookEm

The fact that ZaneEllis posted this means it's probably not true.  :D

I really wish every site would ban him like 247 did. I won't go into detail why he was banned at 247 but it was justified. 

The fact that ZaneEllis posted this means it's probably not true.  :D

I really wish every site would ban him like 247 did. I won't go into detail why he was banned at 247 but it was justified. 

Yes, yes it was. He won't last long on any message board more than likely. Kid is just a dipshit for saying what he did.

Well at least this one wasn't a starter....lol  .....

But a potential badass

*SIGH*

"The 6-foot-3, 215-pound Davis, a redshirt freshman, never saw the field in his brief Longhorns career. He redshirted the 2013 season while rehabbing a knee injury he suffered as a senior at Cypress Woods High School in Cypress, Texas. Davis was one of the highest-rated recruits in Mack Brown’s 2013 class. Rivals.com ranked him four stars and 91st overall in the country and as the fifth-best outside linebacker."

https://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/ncaaf-dr-saturday/another-one-down--texas-lb-deoundrei-davis-no-longer-with-team-203931685.html;_ylt=A86.Jye1MQpUBHUAItZjmolQ;_ylu=X3oDMTByNzhwY2hkBHNlYwNzcgRwb3MDMgRjb2xvA2dxMQR2dGlkAw--

It's all about choices...the most important life lesson we can learn.

Choice 1)  Do the right thing, even if it does not please you at the time, and stay on the team

Choice 2)  Do what you want, in spite of the consequences to you and to the team.  After all, you're a "man" and nobody can tell you what to do, right?

Sorry for the kids who were dismissed, but maybe they will learn from it...or not.

As for the ones who are left,  we're really proud of them.  They are the nucleus of the really good teams to come.  Hook'em!