Welcome to HornSports

Join our community and talk about the latest in Texas Longhorns Athletics!

“HORN†In On Franchise / Business Ownership

…a monthly post with blurbs, links, and other words-of-wisdom

regarding self-employment; career transition;

and franchise / business ownership;

as well as information for business owners

who may be interested in franchising their business.

October 2014

Every year, thousands of people dream of owning a business and are drawn to the independence, flexibility and freedom of being self-employed.  The job market as we have known it continues to change, so people are retooling their vision of how they will make a living in the years to come. This is driving people of all ages and career types to pursue self-employment options, including small business ownership as the “new†career of choice. Today, creating your own job has become the new path to job security. 

Oliver Wendell Holmes once said, “The great thing in this world is not so much where you stand, as in what direction you are moving.†Are you allowing your professional life to wander aimlessly, or stand still? Do you dislike your corporate job, but don’t know how to find your real niche in life? A window of opportunity won’t open itself…

If There Is A Business That Will Give You What You Want, Is It Worth Looking For?

Do you have an entrepreneurial spirit?  Are you thinking about exploring your self-employment...business / franchise ownership dream? If so, contact me. There is no obligation and there is never a cost for my service. You have nothing to lose, except perhaps "that opportunity" that is just for you.

Would this scenario be of interest and value to you…a process where you receive assistance to help you better identify your goals, financial requirements, lifestyle needs and what you would like for your work-life to look like; then provided information on self-employment options and guidance on exploring these opportunities within the confines of a safe and no-obligation environment?

Small / medium size business owners:

Would you like to grow your business by franchising.

Don't Just Change Your Curtains... Change Your View.  I Did My Story

Additional information is available in my monthly newsletter… September Newsletter

Subscribe to Newsletter...Submit Subscription Form

Referral Bonus

Additional Information Is Available at Franchise Quest

If you would to visit, please don’t be shy about reaching out…I’m a coach, not a sales person.

Hook 'em.

Larry S. Powell
Franchise Quest

210-479-2491
Outside San Antonio: 888-479-2491
franchisequest@sbcglobal.net