Find results in...

****Texas vs. North Texas Official Game Thread***

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I am ready to see a TOUGH, both mentally and physically) team for a change. That is what I want to see tonight.  

Sean Adams is a sorry trade for Kaylee Hartung.

[tweet'505841212298113024']   I'm here.... hookem

Posted Images

Okay I'm probably missing it but I've gone to every Texas site I know and I can't find the score of the game on any of them. Surely one of the sites has something resembling a scoreboard like I saw on several last year. Amazing that people who run these sites can't do something so simple and so basic. Am I missing it?

Not able to watch or listen to the game but been reading the game threads from several sites and from the sound of it the OL line might be worse than expected. And now according to another site the rumor is that Espinosa broke his ankle. Don't know if true or not. I had originally predicted a record of 8-4 to 10-2 but now 8-4 may be a best case scenario.

Not able to watch or listen to the game but been reading the game threads from several sites and from the sound of it the OL line might be worse than expected. And now according to another site the rumor is that Espinosa broke his ankle. Don't know if true or not. I had originally predicted a record of 8-4 to 10-2 but now 8-4 may be a best case scenario.

There's no way a site would already know if he broke his ankle. 

The defense is sick. Like good enough to win games with the offense doing almost nothing.  I'm sure the coaches will clean up some mistakes but if they play like this for the rest of the year, we may lose 2 games max.

I would say that we see how we do against UCLA, win or lose, before really having a good idea of where this team can go.

Offense was a bit rough, but had some good moments,just not consistently. The OL needs work, but we have the best in the biz coaching theme.

The defense is absolutely sick and can carry the offense, to a point.

Ash looked slow to me and it actually cost us a TD.  That pulling guard knocked the ball out of his hands because he was too slow backing up.

Not always true. I didn't see it, so you may be correct, however, Ash may not have gotten the snap cleanly, which can cause slow Center/QB exchange. If that happened, then it would slow Ash's ability to seat the ball to his body, which in turn allows for the puller to knock the ball out. Again, you may very well be correct on your call, but it's not always as the QB's fault. The timing can easily get skewed if the snap wasn't clean.