Welcome to HornSports

Join our community and talk about the latest in Texas Longhorns Athletics!

Sign in to follow this  
lakeman74

Will somebody PLEASE tell me how in the heck

Google "Slap Ya Mama" and "NFL" if you haven't already heard about the ads being pulled from Saints games.   BTW I agree the Rice suspension was nowhere near enough to send a message to Rice or others that might think about doing it....  The Slap Ya Mama seasoning is good stuff and just really Cajun. There's also a Cajun seasoning named Punch Ya Daddy - equally tasty.

Goodell just sent a letter to all 32 owners accepting responsibility for the Rice decision. Said "he didn't get it right". He blew it and he knows it, now he's owning up to it.

As far as the Josh Gordon thing, the guy is an idiot and a serious repeat offender. A game or two suspension hasn't phased him in the past, I'm glad they shit canned him for a year. Maybe he can learn to pull his head outta is ass now.

Goodell just sent a letter to all 32 owners accepting responsibility for the Rice decision. Said "he didn't get it right". He blew it and he knows it, now he's owning up to it.

As far as the Josh Gordon thing, the guy is an idiot and a serious repeat offender. A game or two suspension hasn't phased him in the past, I'm glad they shit canned him for a year. Maybe he can learn to pull his head outta is ass now.

he's right. he did blow it. but if he's owning it and correcting it, i respect that.

and yes, gordon deserved what he got. regardless of anyone's stance on smoking pot, the rules are in the books and known to all. Third offense...you get a year. you can't fix stupid.

Some players involved in murders continued to play and win super bowl rings, so why be upset about B slapping a girl friend ? The bottom line is if the player can play and help them win they want to keep him on the field or get him back on the field ASAP. Let a nobody do the crime, they will do the real time they should. A star will get to get back on the field in short order. Thats our society. IT SUCKS !!!