• Replies 762
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

a$m proposed helmet re-design:  

Air Force put the warthog teeth on the helmet      

After posting within this thread for quite awhile I have come to the realization that it all reeks of USFL and NFL Europe, and of course the numerous arena leagues. I think that sums up most of the of

Posted Images

Interesting article on the Philadelphia Eagles problems with Nike matching their custom "midnight green" with various fabrics, both metallic and matte.  Apparently, colors look more consistent under bright lights with a matte finish.  Learn something new every day.

http://www.crossingbroad.com/2014/08/a-huge-little-issue-more-on-nikes-green-jersey-snafu.html

BvG3jklIUAADXP_.jpg

Interesting article on the Philadelphia Eagles problems with Nike matching their custom "midnight green" with various fabrics, both metallic and matte.  Apparently, colors look more consistent under bright lights with a matte finish.  Learn something every day.

http://www.crossingbroad.com/2014/08/a-huge-little-issue-more-on-nikes-green-jersey-snafu.html

Good article JB!  Matching fabrics much harder than I thought, especially with the metallic colors.  

I'm not a fashionita but I know when types of fabric makes my butt look bigger.  I always thought UCLA should have metallic gold pants instead of matte gold. The matte gold is very unflattering to the lower body.  Same with the 49ers.  

USC-UCLA-Football-0001.jpg

They did have metallic gold pants for a short period of time:

ucla.jpg

The metallic gold pants are much tighter thus produces less of a muffin top effect.  

The metallic gold pants are much tighter thus produces less of a muffin top effect.  

That is how UCLA is supposed to look with their metallic gold pants matching their iconic helmet!  The shoulder stripes are the right length, too, unlike today's.  The Bruins had my favorite CFB home uniform until adidas screwed 'em up.

hi-res-104387609_crop_650x440.jpg?134610

Good article JB! Matching fabrics much harder than I thought, especially with the metallic colors.

I'm not a fashionita but I know when types of fabric makes my butt look bigger. I always thought UCLA should have metallic gold pants instead of matte gold. The matte gold is very unflattering to the lower body. Same with the 49ers.

USC-UCLA-Football-0001.jpg

They did have metallic gold pants for a short period of time:

ucla.jpg

We definitely don't want to play vs UCLA in Arlington if they are sporting

Muffin tops. Oh wait, maybe they will play worse if their butts and hips don't look flattering! Seriously, UCLA does have a classy uniform pedigree when done correctly as with JBs prior post.

Interesting article on the Philadelphia Eagles problems with Nike matching their custom "midnight green" with various fabrics, both metallic and matte.  Apparently, colors look more consistent under bright lights with a matte finish.  Learn something new every day.

http://www.crossingbroad.com/2014/08a-huge-little-issue-more-on-nikes-green-jersey-snafu.html

BvG3jklIUAADXP_.jpg

I've read around that Philadelphia is considering switching back to their old Kelly Green uniforms. I wonder if it has to do with this.