Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

OT: HornSports OFFICIAL Supercalafragalistic Team Uniform Thread

I would if I could, Doc!

I asked BevoBlake to do one for us, but he either forgot or got busy with other projects.  Honestly, I think adding the burnt orange helmets (matte finish?) and pants wouldn't be a bad thing.  I'd want it to resemble our all-white Stormtrooper look.

Sorry man, I'll work on that.

Thus far, BYU has the best looking new work uniforms I've seen in this thread. Sometimes less is more. Marshall's would have been nice too if not for the gradient numbers.

• Replies 762
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

a$m proposed helmet re-design:  

Air Force put the warthog teeth on the helmet      

After posting within this thread for quite awhile I have come to the realization that it all reeks of USFL and NFL Europe, and of course the numerous arena leagues. I think that sums up most of the of

Posted Images

The Sporting News named Baylor's all-black uniforms with the gold chrome helmets the best in CFB!  Kids today...

http://www.sportingnews.com/ncaa-football/story/2014-08-11/best-college-football-uniform-2014-baylor-bears-photos?modid=http%3A%2F%2Ft.co%2Fn9F3GY3Xr6&eadid=SOC/Twi/SNMain

BuxZtkRCMAAP9Pg.jpg

the sporting news didn't name them. it was a fan vote and the article said a 'strong social media push' propelled bu to a win over okie state.

good for them getting out the vote. i guess.

I mocked this up as a joke on an old OB thread last year:

uglyunis.jpg

Is it just me, or does this look like the most out of shape football player mannequin ever?  It looks like he needs to check and see if his Heavy Duty Athletic Depends are still well secured.  I must admit, though, that the Longhorn logo photoshop job is better than the one on that airplane.  It has more subtlety.

Is it just me, or does this look like the most out of shape football player mannequin ever? It looks like he needs to check and see if his Heavy Duty Athletic Depends are still well secured. I must admit, though, that the Longhorn logo photoshop job is better than the one on that airplane. It has more subtlety.

Very reminiscent of our practice jerseys of yesteryear, or do we still have those this season? Also, was this mannequin taken out of the Macys women's section, might need a sports bra/bro.

Please refer to said post three up for visual, didn't quite get the photo on board with my post.

Very reminiscent of our practice jerseys of yesteryear, or do we still have those this season? Also, was this mannequin taken out of the Macys women's section, might need a sports bra/bro.

Please refer to said post three up for visual, didn't quite get the photo on board with my post.

I am sure that Robin Williams would have had something better to say than any of us!

Sf it cost more then 1k. Pads with helmet might be around 1k. Very expensive. This is of course the high tech equipment with built in coolers and stuff. High schools usually don't have that equipment. Most schools wash and reuse. If it has a rip or something it will be replaced, but Nike takes care of that so no worries.

High schools usually keep uniforms for around 4 years most of them. Some longer them others. A lot depends on if there is a new coach or not. New coaches usually want to put their own design on things.

Pads in high schools are reused for around 10 years. Or until new technology comes in. Really depends on school district and budgets.

Syracuse

Those numbers are goofy as hell.  I read the Nike press release on 'em.  They're supposed to "emulate the NYC skyline".  Newsflash: Syracuse is nowhere near the city and I doubt most New Yorkers claim the Orangemen as their team.

http://nikeinc.com/news/syracuse-unveils-new-2014-nike-football-uniforms

Those numbers are goofy as hell.  I read the Nike press release on 'em.  They're supposed to "emulate the NYC skyline".  Newsflash: Syracuse is nowhere near the city and I doubt most New Yorkers claim the Orangemen as their team.

http://nikeinc.com/news/syracuse-unveils-new-2014-nike-football-uniforms

LOL....well, you have Rutgers, Army, and Syracuse.  

Syracuse biggest brand of the 3.  

The numbers are a little funky.