• Replies 762
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

a$m proposed helmet re-design:  

Air Force put the warthog teeth on the helmet      

After posting within this thread for quite awhile I have come to the realization that it all reeks of USFL and NFL Europe, and of course the numerous arena leagues. I think that sums up most of the of

Posted Images

• 5 weeks later...

Just in case y'all missed the epic "aggie ice" match-up with Vanderbilt - aTm rolled out white, silver, and black uniforms. Vandy wore light grey. This was a PA announcer's worst nightmare. Whoop!

Texas A&M just showed us their Aggie Ice unis they will wear tonight.  The uniform is icy white with metallic silver carbon fiber numbers and letters that will shine under the lights.  The reflective silver helmets show off a black chrome A&M logo on the sides. 

http://www.uniswag.com/uni-forum-1/2015/11/21/aggie-ice-uniformsWrittenbySkyeTilson

hi-res-746e45768508a7ebd61a4828a982a2af_

Every time I hear or see "D-backs" I think D-bags. Am I alone here? With that said, I like the uniforms. Thanks JB for keeping this thread alive, always enjoy your posts.
Every time I hear or see "D-backs" I think D-bags. Am I alone here? With that said, I like the uniforms. Thanks JB for keeping this thread alive, always enjoy your posts. 

"Diamondbacks" is too long & clunky, IMO, but yeah D-Backs can be easily mocked.

I don't know what to think about the new, diamond-patterned "snakeskin" on their shoulders and pants legs. Baseball is a more traditional game, so I think it's over-designed and unnecessary. But, I wasn't consulted...

Screen-shot-2015-12-03-at-10.03.38-PM.pn

"Diamondbacks" is too long & clunky, IMO, but yeah D-Backs can be easily mocked.

I don't know what to think about the new, diamond-patterned "snakeskin" on their shoulders and pants legs. Baseball is a more traditional game, so I think it's over-designed and unnecessary. But, I wasn't consulted...

Screen-shot-2015-12-03-at-10.03.38-PM.pn

I think the thought here was how little the team stands out. If I asked you list off each team in the MLB, prior to this conversation, I'd be willing to believe that Arizona would be further down the list if not one of the last to be mentioned. This is just something that sets them apart. Go a little Oregon and people begin to talk about you.

I think the thought here was how little the team stands out. If I asked you list off each team in the MLB, prior to this conversation, I'd be willing to believe that Arizona would be further down the list if not one of the last to be mentioned. This is just something that sets them apart. Go a little Oregon and people begin to talk about you.

No argument on that point.

It's worked for a number of CFB teams to create "buzz" about their programs, including Baylor, TCU, and Okie State. That's why I think the Padres should go back to their brown & yellow colors - it sets them apart. Too many blue and black teams in MLB.

No argument on that point.

It's worked for a number of CFB teams to create "buzz" about their programs, including Baylor, TCU, and Okie State. That's why I think the Padres should go back to their brown & yellow colors - it sets them apart. Too many blue and black teams in MLB.

Agreed, San Diego's Brown and Yellow Uni's are actually pretty nice. Good way to make yourself stand out.

Was looking at this tread today, actually played the video of the diamond backs unis. Gotta retract my support of these offerings. Made a snap judgement in support of these looking at the jersey photo, the video reveals the snakeskin printed pants and shoulders which are silly.

Those are awesome. Fitting our nations best will be wearing them. Got treated to an army navy game years ago when a player I coached was playing at West Point. That is an awe inspiring event I will never forget. You can't fully appreciate it without being there.