• Replies 762
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

a$m proposed helmet re-design:  

Air Force put the warthog teeth on the helmet      

After posting within this thread for quite awhile I have come to the realization that it all reeks of USFL and NFL Europe, and of course the numerous arena leagues. I think that sums up most of the of

Posted Images

Do you guys have a preference between Nike and UA? I think Nike has done a fine job with Texas to this point. They haven't messed anything up. That said, I'd be interested to see what UA would bring to the plate. Texas wouldn't play second fiddle to a school like Oregon. Sure, UA loves Maryland. But they know who their most important commodity would be. I don't know. I won't be disappointed either way but the prospect of UA sounds a little exciting.

Do you guys have a preference between Nike and UA? I think Nike has done a fine job with Texas to this point. They haven't messed anything up. That said, I'd be interested to see what UA would bring to the plate. Texas wouldn't play second fiddle to a school like Oregon. Sure, UA loves Maryland. But they know who their most important commodity would be. I don't know. I won't be disappointed either way but the prospect of UA sounds a little exciting.

IMO, Maryland will always be UA's experimental lab for the same reason Oregon is Nike's - it's the founder's alma mater.

I wouldn't mind giving UA a shot, especially if they can get our Texas Orange a little more "burnt".

underarmour-1236224-875.jpg

Oregon looking ridiculous in banana yellow pants and socks on ESPN right now. Also, missing the classic Colorado uniforms with black pants/white jerseys/gold helmets. "Progress" sucks.

Oh, it gets even more "creative" and "progressive" at Nike for their beloved Ducks  ;)

10 THINGS TO KNOW ABOUT THE NEW OREGON DUCKS UNIFORM  http://news.nike.com/news/p1e3f60eed353c9c9764965bfdf7d102d/sneak_peek

Screen_Shot_2015-10-02_at_1.31.43_PM_nat

I actually really love the idea behind the uniform. It's a good idea with some established history. I just don't care for the execution. 

I just don't see the point in sublimating topographical maps on football uniforms. And grey everything? And their goofy Donald Duck mascot on the helmets with Lewis & Clark?

I do like the duck wings on the shoulders and O logo 

Oh, it gets even more "creative" and "progressive" at Nike for their beloved Ducks ;)

10 THINGS TO KNOW ABOUT THE NEW OREGON DUCKS UNIFORM http://news.nike.com/news/p1e3f60eed353c9c9764965bfdf7d102d/sneak_peek

Screen_Shot_2015-10-02_at_1.31.43_PM_nat

I guess enough Oregon folks like the romper room quick change uniforms, but when does it become a bit too much? Anyone there care about tradition? Not sure if all of these unis are sold to the public or not, or whether it brings in more dollars to Oregon. Guess it doesn't matter too much when all of the gear is free from Nike anyways. It does keep us talking about a program that was off the map until a decade ago I guess! It does continue to remind me of NFL Europe costumes though.

• 2 weeks later...