Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Aggie commit picks up Texas offer

Zane Ellis

According to reports and his twitter (@Jayev14), Texas has offered Aggie S commit Justin Evans. Evans has been committed to Texas A&M since May 1st. The 6-foot-0, 185 pound, four-star S has recently learned he was eligible to enroll this summer but A&M wants to keep him for the 2015 class. 247Sports rated him as the nations best Junior College safety, he attends Mississippi Gulf Coast C.C. Evans also holds offers from Alabama, Auburn, Georgia along with others.

That is a crazy situation going on there. Obviously they made some type of deal with that juco coach because there is no way a kid that is qualified should have to spend another year at a juco. The interviews don't even make sense, because A&M needs Dbs and he is the #1 juco DB in the nation. I think he ends up at UGA eventually, I know that Pruitt at UGA is upset about it.

That's pretty big news, in my opinion.

I'm confused by this change in handle Lukus. Also noticed we have the same birthday; and no I'm not stalking you, you live too far away for any decent stalking.

Just changing some things up.

Cool deal about the birthday...June 13th, 1981 was a great day.

This guy told Suchomel he had no interest in University of Texas and that he's "all in" on being a texas aggy. So..........out of mind for me unless something additional happens. But it didn't hurt to offer him. You never know. 

Funny that he is "all in" with aggie. I don't think the kid has set foot on that campus yet. He's in for some disappointment when he gets to Redneckville.