Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Calling all Questions!

1. Percentage of landing Jefferson?  Do we have even an outside shot at Sheffield? 

1b. Why Florida and not LSU, Bama, or more specifically Auburn for Daylon Mack's 2nd (of 2) officials?

2. Main targets for the 2015 basketball recruiting class?  How many spots will we have?

After all the talk of the (alleged) suspensions, and the guys that were dismissed from the team, what is the take from the rest of the team regarding everything that is going on and how is everyone on the team responding?  I think we all know Diggs is on board with all of this.

Guys/Gals..... Feel free to ask recruiting questions as well.

Yeah!  Whuts up with that?

Mike, you gonna have to learn to either get along with or ignore us cranky bastids!  When in doubt, tell us a nice long story.  That tends to put us to sleep.  And yes, there are more than just me!  ;)

Will the tailgate be kid friendly?

Ask yourself this question ... how many of us with lots of beer and comestibles in their bellies, would you want taking responsibility for your chilruns?  Hmmmm?

Ask yourself this question ... how many of us with lots of beer and comestibles in their bellies, would you want taking responsibility for your chilruns? Hmmmm?

Well I live in the real world and get that... maybe I should have asked if budreaureye was going and that would have answered my question. .....¿¿¿¿

Well I live in the real world and get that... maybe I should have asked if budreaureye was going and that would have answered my question. .....¿¿¿¿

An astute distinction ... now, on to more important things.  How do you you turn your question marks upside down?  How can i make tildes and other obscure accents on my letters?  How can I further irritate our fellow forum posters?  Inquiring minds want to know!  Send me a PM if you do not want to share this sacred information with the great unwashed!