Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Your Recruiting Visits?

Ok, you're a 5-star LB and are pretty certain you want to go to Texas for the next four years. But you want to experience recruiting to the fullest and take all five visits.

Besides Texas, what other four visits do you take?

Here's mine:

1. University of Hawaii - duh.

2. University of Washington - gotta meet up with Joeywa and take in some squatchin

3. UCLA or USC - just because of the supermarket effect

4. San Diego State - Just an awesome place to visit

Ok, you're a 5-star LB and are pretty certain you want to go to Texas for the next four years. But you want to experience recruiting to the fullest and take all five visits.

Besides Texas, what other four visits do you take?

Here's mine:

1. University of Hawaii - duh.

2. University of Washington - gotta meet up with Joeywa and take in some squatchin

3. UCLA or USC - just because of the supermarket effect

4. San Diego State - Just an awesome place to visit

I know why you want to take a visit to Washington.

reverse-1242802986_arnoldsmokingpot.gif

Heard.jpg

forget becoming a 5***** linebacker.  i shall just become jerrod heard!

1.  i shall follow my heart and commit immediately to the university of texas

2.  i shall immediately realize that i want to bring something to the DKR table.. therefore, i shall commit to fortifying my athletic form and abilities

3.  should i desire to visit other campuses etc.. i shall enlist upon camps that cater to building champions.. ie: the opening, quarterback camps, 1on1 quarterback tutelage camps.. you name it, i shall be there to learn and perform

4.  i shall continue to devote to my current high school, and guide my high school football team to the state championship..  and WIN!

5.  i shall do everything that i can to encourage / manipulate all of my football comrades into joining / committing to the university of texas

6.  upon joining my new team mates on campus, i shall perform any and all, in an effort to garner respect as per all of my team, with an overall objective of showing leadership capabilities and skills

7  i shall be begging my new head coach to please allow me to study our massive new playbook, so that i may be prepared as per our schemes vs plays vs philosophies

1-Hawaii: that one is obvious.  

2-Notre Dame: something mesmerizing about that campus and tradition. Rudy is also one of my favorite movies. 

3-Boise State: I would dye their field green on my visit. 

4-Texas A&M: I would save all the sheep on my visit. 

2. I gave serious thought about going through the various locations where Rudy was filmed at Notre Dame. I might even repeat some of the scenes. ha ha. Think I could get a ticket for $10? lol

3. Bless you.

4. Sheep say bless you.

Heard.jpg

2.  i shall immediately realize that i want to bring something to the DKR table.. therefore, i shall commit to fortifying my athletic form and abilities

3.  should i desire to visit other campuses etc.. i shall enlist upon camps that cater to building champions.. ie: the opening, quarterback camps, 1on1 quarterback tutelage camps.. you name it, i shall be there to learn and perform

4.  i shall continue to devote to my current high school, and guide my high school football team to the state championship..  and WIN!

5.  i shall do everything that i can to encourage / manipulate all of my football comrades into joining / committing to the university of texas

6.  upon joining my new team mates on campus, i shall perform any and all, in an effort to garner respect as per all of my team, with an overall objective of showing leadership capabilities and skills

7  i shall be begging my new head coach to please allow me to study our massive new playbook, so that i may be prepared as per our schemes vs plays vs philosophies

shaq.gif

Heard.jpg

Jerrod, is that you?  :P

1)  UCLA

2)  Tennesee

3)  Ole Miss

4)  Stanford

5)  Hawaii

I agree with your choices of Ole Miss and Hawaii (If you went to the game in Mississippi and didn't partake of the activities at The Grove, then you cannot downgrade Ole Miss. And Hawaii speaks for itself).  I cannot fathom what you see in that cess pool called Los Angeles.

I agree with your choices of Ole Miss and Hawaii (If you went to the game in Mississippi and didn't partake of the activities at The Grove, then you cannot downgrade Ole Miss. And Hawaii speaks for itself). I cannot fathom what you see in that cess pool called Los Angeles.

Los Angeles - Beach and hot guys. :)