Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Problem with K Sanders and Meander?

echeese

They were the 2 that were supposedly questioned for sexual assault. I know 247 freaked out the other day because former Longhorn Jeremy Hills tweeted something like "I hope he beats that charge". Hills later confirmed it had nothing to do with anyone at Texas. I'm going to guess that's what they are also freaking out over. 

I never knew who was involved. . .yes. . .old story rearing it's head again for some reason .. . 

Not sure if there has ever been any firm resolution . .. .

Just pure speculation and a guess on my part, but if there was anything there I would think something would have already come out. Again, that's just my opinion. Meanders seems like a good kid on Twitter so I also have a hard time believing these rumors could be true. To be honest, there really aren't even rumors. Just that these two players were questioned. 

I'd be very surprised if Sanders is involved..... Know him personally.... Good kid from a good family...

Nothing reported on 247 or Scout. Charges against the two haven't even been filed. All it is right now is nothing but speculation. Another reason why I'm not a huge fan of message boards like OB. These type stories never die even if there's nothing there. Until there's actually something released from the UT football team or the cops nobody has a clue what's going on. 

Reminds me of the "Daje is not going to be academically eligible" threads that never died for like 3 months. Speculation doesn't mean fact.

I like Ketch but there's absolutely no way he has any idea what's going on with how tight lipped Strong and the program have been thus far. If Ketch had any type of information or even facts that backed up his speculation he would have reported it/tweeted it/wrote an article about it/etc. Right now it's nothing more than speculation. 

Both have been questioned regarding a reported sexual assault along with a third person (presumed to be the victim). No charges are expected to be filed before the case goes to a Travis County grand jury. 

Dont take this the wrong way, but to me the fact so little of this has gotten out is a good sign. There might not be anything to report.