Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

A&M Makes Keith Olbermann’s ‘Worst’ List

Randolf, your concerns are very real. Pardon the reference, Topstarr, but when people start playing the harassment game, all of a sudden it all gets very real. Some of the harassees may not be playing "little broomstick cowboy" when it comes to protecting themselves and their own. Those aggs had oughta better watch themselves.

On another note, Olberman was on Letterman last night, unless it was a rerun. If it was live, does anyone know whether he sadd anything about the 12th man issue? I went to bed with Letterman on and woke up late into The Craig Ferguson Show - BTW, I am going to miss Craig when he leaves his show. He is the most creative host on late night shows.

He didn't say anything about the ags. He is on vacation this week, so don't expect anything from him. I do know aggy isn't enjoying the bad press. There are some questions being looked into to assist everyone involved in arriving what what is most fair to all parties. One I would like to know is if aggy was carefully guarding its trademark, how could a private party have the website 12thMan.com without aggy asserting infringement? Obviously, aggy isn't working all that hard to keep others from using the trademark in commerce, just crippled individuals in wheelchairs.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

There is an IP Atty in Buffalo I talked with who may be interested in representing the guy in Buffalo if he wants to tell aggy to f'off and file suit. I talked with the atty concerning my belief why t

I loathe Olbermann but the last piece in that segment about the "A" in A&M standing for "Asses" made me lol. What a bunch of toolboxes.

He didn't say anything about the ags. He is on vacation this week, so don't expect anything from him. I do know aggy isn't enjoying the bad press. There are some questions being looked into to assist everyone involved in arriving what what is most fair to all parties. One I would like to know is if aggy was carefully guarding its trademark, how could a private party have the website 12thMan.com without aggy asserting infringement? Obviously, aggy isn't working all that hard to keep others from using the trademark in commerce, just crippled individuals in wheelchairs.

Their Legal Infringement Department is otherwise occupied ...

https://v.cdn.vine.co/r/videos/6D57075CA11089348075950358528_1770ef96dc3.3.2.mp4?versionId=2PdF0Ro8wFCxj_ETvA7mtgH7q5dBc1hc

Randolf, your concerns are very real.  Pardon the reference, Topstarr, but when people start playing the harassment game, all of a sudden it all gets very real.  Some of the harassees may not be playing "little broomstick cowboy" when it comes to protecting themselves and their own.  Those aggs had oughta better watch themselves.

On another note, Olberman was on Letterman last night, unless it was a rerun.  If it was live, does anyone know whether he sadd anything about the 12th man issue?  I went to bed with Letterman on and woke up late into The Craig Ferguson Show - BTW, I am going to miss Craig when he leaves his show.  He is the most creative host on late night shows.

I have no problem with the reference....HOOK'EM

What is more disconcerting is that the ags have locked in on some guy (actually a couple of different guys with the same name) down in Houston. I am nowhere near Houston. They are stalking this guy, have been hunting down women they believe to be his wife or ex wife and are even stalking little kids they believe are his children. That have started facebook stalking one guy's siblings and have published addresses on texags where they believe he lives as well as places they believe he can be found. My main concern is that as the ags are known to do, someone is going to take this too far and when one of the aggys goes after the wrong guy, or starts directly harassing little kids they have been stalking, someone is going to get shot. The stupidity of need to monitor message boards of other teams and their impulsive need to use threats of violence or actual physical violence to attempt to silence those who speak of them on other message boards as they feel they should be spoken of is mind boggling and unheard of in any other group of individuals who claim to have been educated at one of the elite institutions of higher education in the world. 

See, this is beyond harrassment, it is criminal.  And frightening.

There is a lesson to be learned here by all of us and it is why I will never give my name on the net.  I sometimes think I give too much as it is.  I've actually had posters and mods, from other boards, try to find out who I really am.

There are just too many sickos out there - more than willing to harm you and your family.

Hopefully, RD is not your real name.

See, this is beyond harrassment, it is criminal.  And frightening.

There is a lesson to be learned here by all of us and it is why I will never give my name on the net.  I sometimes think I give too much as it is.  I've actually had posters and mods, from other boards, try to find out who I really am.

There are just too many sickos out there - more than willing to harm you and your family.

Hopefully, RD is not your real name.

No, RD is not my real name. For some reason they are locked onto a name they think is me. I don't live in Houston. That is what concerns me the most. They are focused on to some guy, have found some woman they think is his ex wife, they are facebook stalking the guy's extended family members and also are stalking little kids they think are my kids and they pass around the names of bars where they think this guy can be found. And Billy Liucci is ok with them doing all this on texags. 

One of those idiots is going to push things too far and while drunk is going to attack some guy they think is Randolph Duke and someone is going to get shot. Or some guy is going to see grown men with an aggy sticker on their pickup truck stalking his little kids and things are going to get out of hand. The horrendously poor judgement of stalking people and using threats of physical violence to try to silence what UT alumni say on UT message boards is quintessentially aggy. And, yes, law enforcement is aware of the matter. 

For those wondering how the story ended, aggy bought the website from guy, so they paid to make the whole thing go away. Instead of making the alleged infringer cease and desist, the ags paid money to avoid a legal challenge to their trademark.

With the assumption being even aggie lawyers know their trademark won't hold up under legal scrutiny?

No real surprise there