Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

the HITS just keep on coming... and this is why LONGHORN NATION is in an uproar!

monarch

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2110926-charlie-strong-reportedly-didnt-wow-crowd-at-high-school-coaching-clinic

hi-res-2c810505f6abb652648235a56a9c007f_

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2111632-2014-is-crucial-season-for-kevin-sumlin-to-further-seize-the-state-of-texas

hi-res-0c46ffe47f2ade795eb1b649ff8bd596_

as you may plainly see mates, it has never ever been about HORN SPORTS, RANDOLPH DUKE, ECHEESE, MONARCH, 

STREETOPESCHEL, DOC LONGHORN, SANTA GERTRUDIS, MBHORNSFAN, and a whole host of others.. that undoubtably love

the UNIVERSITY OF TEXAS.  for what it is clearly worth.. it has always been about the MESSAGE!

"the hits just keep on coming" just take a moment to reference all above information / illustrations.  for this is what has had all of 

LONGHORN NATION in a complete state of upheaval throughout the major portions of the last couple of weeks.  although, many

could see it for what it was worth.  however, we were still dreading the "in your face" appalling outcome.  CARPE DIEM!  aTm, is now

seizing the day.. and they are now doing any and all, to become manipulative vs intimidating to further their cause of trying to become

significant throughout the eyes of this state vs the nation.  they do not even care to establish the very facts as per the

story at san angelo clinic.. they could care less, as long as they have captured the spotlight.  

and this my fellow HS mates.. is the very reason, i take my hat off to randolph duke upon his very stance regarding the

inner workings going on at bellmont.  THAT PLACE HAS BECOME PROFOUNDLY IMPOTENT!  

and the end result, no matter what you may have come to believe.. allows for one this nations premier universities, to become

the laughingstock of our great nation.  sorry HORN SPORTS.  we all know as well as understand that this ongoing tide of dialogue

has at some point, shall need to be completed.  however, you respectfully operate one of the foremost, and up and coming

LONGHORN related forums.  we shall conform, and stand with you moving forward.. but something shall need to be done about this...

Seriously?  An article by a Bammer SEC homer and Aggie article on Bleacher report?  Both are just rehashes of the ESPN article.  The second article wasn't even that bad.  Frankly, I am tired of all the hand wringing.  Lets see how things go for a while before we all jump of a cliff.  Heck, at least wait and see how the July 18th elite camp goes.  And wasn't there some hacked of people at the coaching clinic saying the article was a bunch of BS?

I'll get in trouble for this Im sure but what the hey.

I wouldnt wipe my ass with anything written by Travis Haney or Clay Travis. Both are crap journalists and crap human beings who have had a major anti Texas bias. Its a crime against this profession that jerk offs like these two get a national forum to print that bs. 

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2110926-charlie-strong-reportedly-didnt-wow-crowd-at-high-school-coaching-clinic

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2111632-2014-is-crucial-season-for-kevin-sumlin-to-further-seize-the-state-of-texas

as you may plainly see mates, it has never ever been about HORN SPORTS, RANDOLPH DUKE, ECHEESE, MONARCH,

STREETOPESCHEL, DOC LONGHORN, SANTA GERTRUDIS, MBHORNSFAN, and a whole host of others.. that undoubtably love

the UNIVERSITY OF TEXAS. for what it is clearly worth.. it has always been about the MESSAGE!

"the hits just keep on coming" just take a moment to reference all above information / illustrations. for this is what has had all of

LONGHORN NATION in a complete state of upheaval throughout the major portions of the last couple of weeks. although, many

could see it for what it was worth. however, we were still dreading the "in your face" appalling outcome. CARPE DIEM! aTm, is now

seizing the day.. and they are now doing any and all, to become manipulative vs intimidating to further their cause of trying to become

significant throughout the eyes of this state vs the nation. they do not even care to establish the very facts as per the

story at san angelo clinic.. they could care less, as long as they have captured the spotlight.

and this my fellow HS mates.. is the very reason, i take my hat off to randolph duke upon his very stance regarding the

inner workings going on at bellmont. THAT PLACE HAS BECOME PROFOUNDLY IMPOTENT!

and the end result, no matter what you may have come to believe.. allows for one this nations premier universities, to become

the laughingstock of our great nation. sorry HORN SPORTS. we all know as well as understand that this ongoing tide of dialogue

has at some point, shall need to be completed. however, you respectfully operate one of the foremost, and up and coming

LONGHORN related forums. we shall conform, and stand with you moving forward.. but something shall need to be done about this...

Texas will have a press conference to respond to this on August 30th. This press conference will continue for about 12 weeks with the final press conference being held sometime in January.

I'll get in trouble for this Im sure but what the hey.

I wouldnt wipe my ass with anything written by Travis Haney or Clay Travis. Both are crap journalists and crap human beings who have had a major anti Texas bias. Its a crime against this profession that jerk offs like these two get a national forum to print that bs.

Why would you get into trouble. ... crap these guys need to be called out for who they are

pissing contest....nobody wins and looks like NOBODY HAS WON and believe me you have not.    HOOK'EM

Longhorn Nation is not in an uproar ... just a few forum posters and some would be Interwebz journalist wannabes.  The rest of us now are going to take a communal power nap!  Get over Yoselves!  Ya heah?

As I general rule Monarch...I like your posts. BUT...if it was possible, I'd give you a down vote for your post that started this thread. LET IT GO.

up vote.. down vote.. trust me pringlelake, it's not at all about me.  but if need be, please relay your sentiment to bellmont.  

Dammit, now i AM pissed. 

no not about the article. didn't read it. but the fact that longhorn nation is in an uproar and i wasn't invited. i'm a grad, lifetime-ex, lhf and season ticket holder. i'm as qualified as any you sumbitches to uproar and i'm pretty effing pissed nobody let me in on this.

this reeks of bellmont incompetence and i blame patterson and that voinis guy.  they can't even get an uproar right. 

Seriously?  An article by a Bammer SEC homer and Aggie article on Bleacher report?  Both are just rehashes of the ESPN article.  The second article wasn't even that bad.  Frankly, I am tired of all the hand wringing.  Lets see how things go for a while before we all jump of a cliff.  Heck, at least wait and see how the July 18th elite camp goes.  And wasn't there some hacked of people at the coaching clinic saying the article was a bunch of BS?

Agree, recycled news from Bleacher Report. Not your best Monarch.

beach-drama-gif-jersey-jersey-shore-Favi

Everybody that didn't attend the University of Texas hates us. They always have and always will.  It's one of those inescapeable facts of life. They despise and dismiss us as arrogant and they should because we have every right to be arrogant.  We are "The University of Texas"...the best there damn sure is. We will always be despised and others will love it when we go through rough times.

I wouldn't have it any other way. 

Football Coach           

Used Car Salesman

the UNIVERSITY OF TEXAS.  for what it is clearly worth.. it has always been about the MESSAGE!

"the hits just keep on coming" just take a moment to reference all above information / illustrations.  for this is what has had all of 

LONGHORN NATION in a complete state of upheaval throughout the major portions of the last couple of weeks.  although, many

could see it for what it was worth.  however, we were still dreading the "in your face" appalling outcome.  CARPE DIEM!  aTm, is now

significant throughout the eyes of this state vs the nation.  they do not even care to establish the very facts as per the

inner workings going on at bellmont.  THAT PLACE HAS BECOME PROFOUNDLY IMPOTENT!  

the laughingstock of our great nation.  sorry HORN SPORTS.  we all know as well as understand that this ongoing tide of dialogue

has at some point, shall need to be completed.  however, you respectfully operate one of the foremost, and up and coming

LONGHORN related forums.  we shall conform, and stand with you moving forward.. but something shall need to be done about this...

Laughingstock of our great nation? Really? How many coaches would love to coach at THE UNIVERSITY OF TEXAS? How many universities would love to have our resources? All is not lost. I am sure Noah had a few people laughing at him too. We all know how that turned out. Let the silly media do their thing. We will just kick back at have our scotch and ice cream and wait for the rain. :)

There is only one guy in the above two pictures that looks like a used care salesman.  Here's a clue.  He is the one with the grin because he has the canary tucked in his cheek.  Part of his grin is because he is counting in his head how much he is gonna make off of them "Like New" automobiles that still have the stink in them from that flood in Houston a few years ago.  Another part of that grin is because he has his eye on the side exit!  Folks!  On the other hand, just look at that Gaze of Steel on Coach Charley Strong's face!  Names are being taken!  The time of reckoning is a coming and will be at hand in due course.  All that noise coming out of Collie Station reminds me of that brigade in World War Two, where a bunch of fellers ran around in the woods with speakers on their jeeps projecting big tank noises while they wuz moving inflatable tanks around from place to place (how appropriate for Collieville) ... it wuz a great diversion if you had something to back it up.  Just remember, it took a while for the US of A to wake itself up at the inception of the Second World War.  Once Texas wakes itself up, and I am pretty sure that it will, post haste, we just may find that ol' Wizard over there in the Land of Odd just ain't got no pants on!  now, how do ya like them mixed metaphors?

I am more concerned with the bizarre formatting of monarch posts than I am the blog posts from anti-Texas bloggers.

Let he or she who has no posting stylistic peculiarities.  NOMATTER how big or small!  Let that person cast the first stone!

Oopsie!  ... You had oughta better duck. monarch!!!  ;)

I am more concerned with the bizarre formatting of monarch posts than I am the blog posts from anti-Texas bloggers.

43984201.jpg

apologies are in order PROFESSOR sejjr.  for i had no earthly idea that i was posting as per the DEAN'S office.  first and foremost, i shall like to take a moment to salute both COTCHER vs BBDUDE, for allowing us enough bandwidth, to be able to post with such style to begin with.. if you have it, why not utilize it.  second and foremost, i belong to a HUGE consortium of website related forums that i have the privilege of being associated with (HAIF houston architectual information forum, skyscraperpage.com, houston texans, houston business journal, rockets, astros, espn, bleacher report, not to mention a huge allotment of TEXAS related websites forums) most of these groups offer their members the luxury of being able to format without being one line (cut & dry) formats.. and some do not.  third and foremost, upon posting with any forum, i shall proceed with the utmost objective of dignity vs respect.  i simply do not appreciate the idea of including personal attacks as per any forum member.  (that is of course, you have initiated the attack, and i have had enough).  i like to parlay my energies elsewhere, as in doing any and all possible to stand up to those that denigrate the UNIVERSITY OF TEXAS.  don't believe me, then head on over to bleacher report, and feast your eyes as per a few of my posts.  fourth and final, please my good pal, i am not your enemy.  i have read a good many of your cut and dry posts, and i have very often "liked"  them.  i find it an absolute privilege to be apart of HS.  i love it's members.  we oftentimes fight to the very finish amongst ourselves in debate.  but at the very end of the day, i am most certain, that we shall take care of one another if need be.  this is the foremost reason that i am here.  now is this particular format good enough for you...