Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Oklahoma's Bedlam better than Texas-OU?

JeffersonMaxy

I think not. Read this from David Ubben's lunch links (via Twitter) and it seems the OU writers are taking another shot at Texas by saying Oklahoma State's more recent success coupled with UT's decline has caused the Sooners to worry more about Okie State. If they think an Oklahoma State vs. Oklahoma is more of a rivalry or means more than the Texas vs. OU Red River Rivalry game then these folks are even dumber than I thought.

http://www.tulsaworld.com/blogs/sportspost.aspx?/Bedlam_gains_a_little_more_ground_on_OUTexas/12-14654

I think not. Read this from David Ubben's lunch links (via Twitter) and it seems the OU writers are taking another shot at Texas by saying Oklahoma State's more recent success coupled with UT's decline has caused the Sooners to worry more about Okie State. If they think an Oklahoma State vs. Oklahoma is more of a rivalry or means more than the Texas vs. OU Red River Rivalry game then these folks are even dumber than I thought.

Sports Extra - Blogs - Bedlam gains a little more ground on OUTexas | Tulsa World

That is about as dumb as the day is long. It's not close and it's not just about popular teams right now. When both teams sucked in the 80's or 90's at times the first Saturday in October still means more than everything else.