Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Warning Points

Look over at my ugly mug Avatar. Below it it says "0 warning points". But I look at ya'lls and don't see that. So whats up with that?

Only I get to see mine ... only your get to see yours ... it is a kind of a control of the masses mechanism.  If you are not careful, everybody will be able to see yours!  Please, do not think so hard about this ... it will hurt your brain ... besides  ... 24 is beginning!  Nobody has slept for some time, and the people with guns are very sleepy!  ;)

Mine just says, 'Lot's loser!!!' 

Seriously, how many do we have to collect before we can trade them for cool amusing things like: Lots of beer, or a telescope, or maybe a camel to turn loose in my neighbor's yard when he keeps making sure his dog doesn't dirty his yard by taking him out for a walk and 'accidentally' letting him crap in mine and then 'forgetting' to pick it up?

Mine just says, 'Lot's loser!!!' 

Seriously, how many do we have to collect before we can trade them for cool amusing things like: Lots of beer, or a telescope, or maybe a camel to turn loose in my neighbor's yard when he keeps making sure his dog doesn't dirty his yard by taking him out for a walk and 'accidentally' letting him crap in mine and then 'forgetting' to pick it up?

I was hoping for a set of steak knives . . 

I was hoping for a set of steak knives . . 

I want a medal I can wear on my shirt proclaiming that I really have eaten rattlesnake fritters...and I have. It's an extra way to keep unsavory types away from me in Oregon, they'll be too nervous to engage in conversation. 

I want a medal I can wear on my shirt proclaiming that I really have eaten rattlesnake fritters...and I have. It's an extra way to keep unsavory types away from me in Oregon, they'll be too nervous to engage in conversation. 

Silly goose!  Unsavory types stay away from you because of how MANLY you are, not because of what you wear, especially in Oregon!

http://youtu.be/ogCkCx-BpV0