Welcome to HornSports

Join our community and talk about the latest in Texas Longhorns Athletics!

Sign in to follow this  
bbdude

A Very Happy Birthday to Beevomav

Beevomav has been a poster in the Bevoball.com forums since the get-go, come hell or high water. A shout out to him on his birthday. Wishing you a good one and good health for you and your family buddy. I know you have a lot going on but we are thinking of you and the family.

Hook 'Em!

Thanks Commander Dude and for those of you who don't know my wife is fighting against cancer. She has good days and bad but we have hope and faith in the Lord. I haven't been around as much as I would like but I get in when I can.

So if you are inclined, raise a glass to me and my wife Linda and hook em horns.

Thanks Commander Dude and for those of you who don't know my wife is fighting against cancer. She has good days and bad but we have hope and faith in the Lord. I haven't been around as much as I would like but I get in when I can.

So if you are inclined, raise a glass to me and my wife Linda and hook em horns.

Thoughts and prayers to you and Linda, Beevomav. Keep fighting and never give up.

Beevomav, so sorry to hear about your wife. I hate cancer and hope she beats the hell out of it. You have been a member here since the inception of the forums I know and I wish Linda a speedy recovery. Make sure you take care of yourself as well because it is a trying time not just for her. Your entire family is going through this with her as you know. Keep us informed and hook 'em horns.