Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Crossfire - 05/01/2014

I find it amazing that Aggie prefers to try and hide the truth with total disregard to the Rice kid trying to help the girl avoid being date raped by Stansberry.  Those sheep humpers absolutely wreak of SEC sleeziness, but it's apparently worth having their big wigs threaten Rice when one of their own players is attempting date rapes and beating the crap out of anyone who tries to help the victims.  

I can't wait for this to hit the media far and wide.  Something tells me Dylan Mack and his parents are well aware of this story.  If not, they should be told about it immediately.

Stansberry, Golden, and their best linebacker whose name escapes me are there three best defensive players. None of them should play this year. But with South Carolina being their first opponent I'll bet they do not miss any time.

Take away the three top players from a shitty defense and what do you have?

A shittier defense.

I think the linebackers name is Claiborne.

I find it amazing that Aggie prefers to try and hide the truth with total disregard to the Rice kid trying to help the girl avoid being date raped by Stansberry.  Those sheep humpers absolutely wreak of SEC sleeziness, but it's apparently worth having their big wigs threaten Rice when one of their own players is attempting date rapes and beating the crap out of anyone who tries to help the victims.  

I can't wait for this to hit the media far and wide.  Something tells me Dylan Mack and his parents are well aware of this story.  If not, they should be told about it immediately.

atx89, i am most certain that you are absolutely correct, in regards to daylon mack and his family knowing beforehand about this "stansbury" situation.  i have been wondering as per a few day's now, as to just what has been the catalyst behind mr. mack's sudden turnaround..  and WALLAH, we now have it!  you had better believe, that mr. mack knows about this sickening situation as well as his family.

daylon mack, imo, was far too adamant regarding his commitment to atm, to just STOP ABRUPTLY and start looking around as he seems to be now.  (i knew in my heart, that something just was not right here) and this is it.  daylon mack, is not fooling anyone!

Stansbury sure sticking to his "mistaken identity" story.  Interesting they confirm he was registered to a Hilton one block from Rice campus the evening of the incident.

Remember, an aggy never lies or cheats or tolerates anyone who does.

http://www.chron.com/news/houston-texas/houston/article/Texas-A-M-football-player-in-court-on-assault-5445626.php

So A&M lawyers will conduct their own investigation in another city? Do these lawyers represent the university or the suspected defendant?

I think that they represent all that is righteous in the world!  They represent, The Aggie Inquisition!!!

No disrespect meant toward anyone hurt in the incident that caused this thread.  Disrespect only meant toward all Aggies, everywhere, on general principles.

Oh, wait ... that is their defense for the upcoming season!