Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

What's the scoop with WR Mike Davis?

Everything I am reading these days references this dramatic change in his attitude and ability. Supposedly he looks like the #1 wideout on the team in spring practice. If this is the case then maybe things are really looking up for the offense. Ash taking clear control at qb and Davis, Shipley and some of the new guys (Kendall Sanders, Cayleb Jones, etc.) at the WR position = GOOD THINGS TO COME.

Davis is turning heads at practice. He is playing with a lot more intensity and a lot of it has to do with Darius White transferring to Mizzou. White was not a good fit for the program and probably did more to hinder players and the offense than he knows. Locker room is a lot more cheerful and upbeat.

Everything I am reading these days references this dramatic change in his attitude and ability. Supposedly he looks like the #1 wideout on the team in spring practice. If this is the case then maybe things are really looking up for the offense. Ash taking clear control at qb and Davis, Shipley and some of the new guys (Kendall Sanders, Cayleb Jones, etc.) at the WR position = GOOD THINGS TO COME.

All I saw was the open practices but he is playing with confidence and handling his business against to # 1 corners on the team. He had a ton of stuff going on last year. I bet he has a huge year.

• Administrators

Davis was one of our best receivers in 2010, which is a year we all want to forget. If you remember he hurt his knee before the OU game and then missed time. Last he gets a sophmore "pass" with the low productivity (only 1 touchdown) but he NEEDS to perform well this year. He only has 3 career touchdowns in a Longhorn uniform so it's time for him to earn that scholarship! This is the year of the DAVIS.