Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I'm Headed to Sholtzs

10 hours? When did you move to Oklahoma?

:lol:

Have you looked at a map?

Frisco is closer to the Okie border than Waco . . . .(I might be closer than some southern Dallas suburbs)

5 hours down. . . 5 hours back .. .  .

Sorry, that was pretty funny. .. . . .

Have a great Easter my friend. . .we're trying to get back up there next (not this) summer.

Make sure I know what games you are coming to this year. . . and if it's UCLA. . .we have PLENTY of room here. .  you are welcome to stay. . .

:lol:

Have you looked at a map?

Frisco is closer to the Okie border than Waco . . . .(I might be closer than some southern Dallas suburbs)

5 hours down. . . 5 hours back .. .  .

Sorry, that was pretty funny. .. . . .

Have a great Easter my friend. . .we're trying to get back up there next (not this) summer.

Make sure I know what games you are coming to this year. . . and if it's UCLA. . .we have PLENTY of room here. .  you are welcome to stay. . .

Don't try to BS a BS-er my friend.

Have you forgot that I spent most of my life in the DFW area, save for the last 13 yrs up here?

If it takes you 5 hrs to get from Frisco to Austin, you need to try he trip in a modern gas-burning vehicle instead of the jalopy or horse and buggy.

Should not take more than 4 with steady traffic, and usually closer to 3.5 if you hustle.

10 hrs. BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA You're getting old gramps. Lol. ;)

8 hours, closer to 10 hours than 5 hours. .  .but that is only if math not fishing is your strong suit.. . 

But clearly you don't take into account a mandatory stop on the way down at the Chezch Shoppe for Kolache's . .. nor have you seen the potential Sat construction back ups lately. . . 

I get what you are saying about Jerrah . ..btw, Dub Gilliam is speaking at the Dallas Military Officer's Assoc lunch Tues,  some of us are going to hear him . . .let me know if you come for a game and drag Principal with you.  . .