Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

On The Road Again

JimsTexas

My friends Deb and I will be leaving Sunday after Church for Maine and we will be back Spetember 1st for football. I will visit Lukus as we head north. If any of you live up there let me know and we might be able to meet somewhere. I will be out of touch for long periods of time as I will only travel the back roads of America. I have found that is the best way to still see the real America. My heart  will never be far from Horns Sports and my Longhorns. My friends y'all have a great weekend and lets all remember what this Sunday is all about.

My friends Deb and I will be leaving Sunday after Church for Maine and we will be back Spetember 1st for football. I will visit Lukus as we head north. If any of you live up there let me know and we might be able to meet somewhere. I will be out of touch for long periods of time as I will only travel the back roads of America. I have found that is the best way to still see the real America. My heart  will never be far from Horns Sports and my Longhorns. My friends y'all have a great weekend and lets all remember what this Sunday is all about.

Jim, you're living the life i hope to live some day. Safe travels.

Jim, you're living the life i hope to live some day. Safe travels.

Streettopeschel I love you handle that was a time when there was some great football being played at Texas. I feel that CS will get us back there again. It just takes time and you will get there. My friends y'all have agreat weekend