Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

HELP FOR THOSE seeking to place "image" into signature...

monarch

first off..  never, ever, be afraid or even a bit hesitant, to present queries to our "hornsports" administration gents, for god only knows that i did.  although, this new and improved "hornsports" format is indeed user friendly...  please bare in mind, that it is "state of the art" and most items are quite compact.  therefore, should you be going beside's yourself trying in earnest to perform the all important task of placing your "image" inside your new "signature" area...  please do me the honor of following a few of my "steps" below.

1.  please locate / select an "image" that is indicative as per your most current personality.  because well, this is YOUR image, and no one knows you better than you.

2.  please head into your "settings" format upon your account.

3.  once you have arrived into your settings area, please click upon "signature"

4.  once your "signature" format appears, please head down to the lower box..  for this is the area where you shall actually place your "url".

5.  once you have discovered YOUR personality, and you now have an "image" that you would like to claim..  please right click the "image" and copy the "url".

6.  once you have copied your "url", please head back to the lower box inside you "signature" area.  please search for the small "image" icon... this should be next to the "url" icon...  side by side.

7.  please click upon the "image" icon.  once the item opens...  please "paste" your "copied" "url" inside the designated box inside the image icon...  and click "ok".

8.  WALLAH!  your personality / image is now staring right back at you.  once you have completed and all look's great...  please click on "save images"...  and you should be set.

i would like to thank bbdude, mcphaul, aaron cararra, hornesch, juan grande, sflonghorngirl, lsampson, and anyone else that i may have reached out to, as per assistance with this fete. 

• Administrators

Topstarr,

Ultimately you need to click this button (see image below) and enter the url of the image you wish for your signature.

To get to this point you need to click on your navigation panel in the top right of your screen (click on you name), then select "My Settings" and then on the left side of the page you will see a link that says "signature."

Put that big bad van on there!

ipsig.jpg

Topstarr,

Ultimately you need to click this button (see image below) and enter the url of the image you wish for your signature.

To get to this point you need to click on your navigation panel in the top right of your screen (click on you name), then select "My Settings" and then on the left side of the page you will see a link that says "signature."

Put that big bad van on there!

ipsig.jpg

I did

Now for us dummies. since my picture is on my desk top what is the first step.....go to sig or desk top or where and then the next step and then the next step.

Thanks

you are no dummy!  in regards to your desktop image, please remember, that you shall require a "url address" in order to place into the "image" icon that aaron just pointed out.  please choose an image that you can ® right click upon, and copy the "URL ADDRESS"  once you acquire this all important key...  then you are halfway to the finish line.

also, it would take me at least (3 to 4) days just to get out of afghanistan.  then at least (2days) just to depart dubai, uae.  then head for home....

I have an image, and made it the correct size.I have it on the desktop and when I right click on it, there is no URL to copy.

I loaded it in Drop Box and hit share, which sent a URL to the clipboard. When I paste that in the URL box, all I get is the

"red X" box...

• Administrators

I have an image, and made it the correct size.I have it on the desktop and when I right click on it, there is no URL to copy.

I loaded it in Drop Box and hit share, which sent a URL to the clipboard. When I paste that in the URL box, all I get is the

"red X" box...

Can you paste the url here?  Let's make sure it works like it should.  Or feel free to PM the link to me.  We'll get you squared away.

• Administrators

OK my pictures that match my persona are on my desk top. so start over and go step by step. The steps you have above do not work for me. Remember I have only used a slide rule.

monarch as in help

Let me check on a few things about adding from your desktop.  Typically the url linking is the only way to add images.  Topstarr I can always add it for you if you want me to.