Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

simply fantastic darrell!  you have been a busy man these past few day's.  i also enjoyed the "podcast" upon last night..  fast times indeed.

by the way, i see that your "signature" is still not registering as well is mine.  any news upon when this "aspect" shall become resolved?  i would love to add my "image" into it's signature space?

• Administrators

When I click on the article I get a page titled "about:blank." And nothing ever loads. Really sucks.

Bear, try clearing your browser cache.  Hit Cntrl + F5  let us know.  The link works fine - just clicked it from here. 

Don't know what the hell I am using. That is for geeks. I've got the latest iPhone and have never had trouble before. I should not be having trouble now unless you guys changed something.

Not going to download some different package of data just to read this. Shouldn't have to.

• Administrators

I had no trouble last week. If I'm having trouble now because of something on your end that pisses me off.

We haven't done anything different.  Check your pm for your password.  Let us know if you have additional issues.

#HOOKEM

I had no trouble last week. If I'm having trouble now because of something on your end that pisses me off.

Did it for me too on my iPhone. You don't have to clear the cache. All you have to do is go to the bottom of this page and click on the button that says "Full Site".

It will bring this page up again, only not in mobile format. You will be able to click the link and it will work.

Thanks Bud,

I beleive next time Crossfire is the long, we will devide into Crossfire 1 for Wednesday and Crossfire 2 for Thursday.

You guys are doing a good job, Darrell.  I appreciate it, and I am in this with you for the long haul.

Please read my last post on the thread,  UPDATE: PREMIUM ACCESS MODIFICATIONS/POST VISIBILITY  Sometimes very small modifications can make a big difference for people who are vision impaired, and hopefully I will not be that way long!  ;)  I must say that I have developed of late an appreciation for folks with disabilities have to go through.

Holy Hell!  Pee whah doodle! and diddly flop!  Why is you messing up my interwebz experiANCE?  Why should I be responsible for anything?  Holy Cow! somebody fix it, WAH!!! 

Get a grip.  I know that this web site is based on erebody being mellow and all ... but DOOD, you just harshed MY mellow!!!  Chill!!!  ;{

Thanks Bud,

I beleive next time Crossfire is the long, we will devide into Crossfire 1 for Wednesday and Crossfire 2 for Thursday.

Just my two cents, but it would make sense to separate the Q&A from the FOB portion if you decide to break it into two parts.

As a side note, have you considered asking jkbtjc53 from Orangebloods to contribute to this board.  He seems to have some pretty good insights into high school players,