Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

HBO'S GAME OF THRONES: "Season IV" begins tonight..

however, i shall not be able to watch it, due to the "american forces network" (afn) not being affiliated as per "hbo".  therefore, as soon as i arrive home as per the forthcoming "spring game"...   i shall head toward the nearest retailer and purchase it, and shall probably gorge myself upon every episode within the duration of (2 nights)

soooooooo, for those of you that shall indeed be able to watch the "season iv" beginning tonight...   please share a "toast" to monarch!  for i shall be there with you in spirit...

"GOT"

"game of thrones"

"season iv"

all men must die

I'm so out of the loop.  Is this that good?  I don't watch much tv besides sports on the weekends.

What is GOT anyways?  If it's like LOTR then I won't like it.  

I'm considering downloading GOT and HOC to my tablet for my upcoming month long trip.  But the problem is don't know how to to upload shows/movies to my tablet to watch without WIFI.   :rolleyes:

"game of thrones" got is simply the most shocking, engrossing, and yet brilliant HBO series that i have ever seen!  trust me "sflonghorngirl", you should know that i shall not lead you astray.  

but should you like to try it out...  you may want to start at "season I".  therefore, you shall acquire a full understanding as per this entire ongoing drama.  normally, i like to purchase the full "box series" through amazon.  however, should you like to acquire it digitally, you can always try purchasing it through iTunes.   

"game of thrones" got is simply the most shocking, engrossing, and yet brilliant HBO series that i have ever seen!  trust me "sflonghorngirl", you should know that i shall not lead you astray.  

but should you like to try it out...  you may want to start at "season I".  therefore, you shall acquire a full understanding as per this entire ongoing drama.  normally, i like to purchase the full "box series" through amazon.  however, should you like to acquire it digitally, you can always try purchasing it through iTunes.   

I was hoping FREE uploads.   :rolleyes: