Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

FIRST CALL: we need "cool" t-shirts to stand out in the crowd!

monarch

"hornsports" t-shirts..."hornsports" t-shirts..."hornsports" t-shirts..."hornsports" t-shirts..."hornsports" t-shirts..."hornsports" t-shirts...

now that we are "in the money" or so to speak...   it has become a bit paramount for us to start looking the part.  as the "longhorn network" became fully integrated upon all things "texas"...  we soon became inundated with the new logo, as well as "LHN" t-shirts galore.  now, of course there is indeed a "cost" as per all of these essential accoutrements.  therefore, please allow for us "members" to bare all cost as per our own "hornsports" t-shirts...  by integrating this particular item inside the "cart" area, upon when we shop for our monthly vs annual rates.

but here's the "good" part.  PLEASE make certain, that our new "hornsports" t-shirts, have that all important "cool" factor!  we would like to "stand out" as per the crowd, so that people can take note...   and possibly start to inquire with us, "just what is hornsports"?  imo, this shall be the ultimate marketing tool to enhance our membership levels.  

additionally, PLEASE make certain that there is a "wide" variety of sizes (s - m - l - xl - xxl - xxxl - 4xl) this is extremely important, due to the very simple fact that "not all people are in love with skin tight apparel" especially in texas, as per our "heat" related factors.

so there you have it management.  please design and acquire these t-shirts ASAP!  so that we can purchase them, and start wearing them to our "hornsports" events.  love, monarch     

Not That Fun Fact: I've already designed a shirt for Horn Sports and sent it over to the Staff.

But sadly, it doesn't feature the new logo, it isn't pre-shrunk and it may wrinkle on occasion depending on your wearing strategy. Sorry Guys. So Sorry.

BTW, happy belated bday Bevo Blake!  Hope it was good!

"hornsports" t-shirts..."hornsports" t-shirts..."hornsports" t-shirts..."hornsports" t-shirts..."hornsports" t-shirts..."hornsports" t-shirts...

now that we are "in the money" or so to speak...   it has become a bit paramount for us to start looking the part.  as the "longhorn network" became fully integrated upon all things "texas"...  we soon became inundated with the new logo, as well as "LHN" t-shirts galore.  now, of course there is indeed a "cost" as per all of these essential accoutrements.  therefore, please allow for us "members" to bare all cost as per our own "hornsports" t-shirts...  by integrating this particular item inside the "cart" area, upon when we shop for our monthly vs annual rates.

but here's the "good" part.  PLEASE make certain, that our new "hornsports" t-shirts, have that all important "cool" factor!  we would like to "stand out" as per the crowd, so that people can take note...   and possibly start to inquire with us, "just what is hornsports"?  imo, this shall be the ultimate marketing tool to enhance our membership levels.  

additionally, PLEASE make certain that there is a "wide" variety of sizes (s - m - l - xl - xxl - xxxl - 4xl) this is extremely important, due to the very simple fact that "not all people are in love with skin tight apparel" especially in texas, as per our "heat" related factors.

so there you have it management.  please design and acquire these t-shirts ASAP!  so that we can purchase them, and start wearing them to our "hornsports" events.  love, monarch     

I just want a great looking shirt if it get messed up I will get on Deb butt for messing it up. :D My friends y'all have agreat week

You can make "Horn Sports" any color you want to as long as you remember that The University of Texas colors are burnt orange and white.  There are no variations on this that makes any other colors legitimate.

Black, Pink, Orange, Gray, Green or blue are illegitimate colors and are not valid - period.  When I see UT, Longhorns, the Bevo logo, University of Texas, Texas, Horns, etc. - any color other than burnt orange and white on a T-shirt, I just want to rip them off.  :)

The shirt above would be acceptable except it got dis-avowed when it printed "Texas" (referring to my beloved Longhorns) in black.  No bueno.

T-shirt idea:

This t-shirt is for Horn Sports Premium Members only - GO PREMIUM!

to my knowledge, the new t-shirt "concept" has not been designed thus far.  now get with the "premium" program embrey, we need you!