Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Military youth sports in Germany needs some help.

echeese

Easy lift on this one:

If anyone has good to decent supplies of baseballs they'd be willing to donate to our military varsity baseball team here at Ramstein, Germany it would be MUCH APPRECIATED.
Budget restraints are seriously effecting our ability to purchase quality baseballs for our kids to use in both practice and games.  Right now, we have very limited supplies of Diamond and Wilson A1020 balls for games and our practice balls are legacy balls from years past and are all torn, frayed and in bad condition.  Our supplies of game balls probably won't make the end of the season and the practice balls are more of a detriment to the kids than they are doing good.
Not asking for brand new in wrapper donations--although, I would not say no to that--but, looking to see if any OB's can help.

If you think you can, please contact me at gregsartain@yahoo.com

I'm working on getting the address . . .

Easy lift on this one:

If anyone has good to decent supplies of baseballs they'd be willing to donate to our military varsity baseball team here at Ramstein, Germany it would be MUCH APPRECIATED.

Budget restraints are seriously effecting our ability to purchase quality baseballs for our kids to use in both practice and games.  Right now, we have very limited supplies of Diamond and Wilson A1020 balls for games and our practice balls are legacy balls from years past and are all torn, frayed and in bad condition.  Our supplies of game balls probably won't make the end of the season and the practice balls are more of a detriment to the kids than they are doing good.

Not asking for brand new in wrapper donations--although, I would not say no to that--but, looking to see if any OB's can help.

If you think you can, please contact me at gregsartain@yahoo.com

I'm working on getting the address . . .

Chuck E Cheese, I can donate 2 dozen.  Let me know when you get the address.

Echeese, I am also good for two dozen.  I do not have any extra baseballs laying around, so, I do not know how you want to do this.  I can purchase and have them sent to you or I can send you money and you can purchase.  Let me know.  PM me here or e-mail me at budreau@austin.rr.com.  Gotta get them some balls!  Who knows, maybe one of them will play for the Longhorns someday!   If they are service members, well, we got us a snapper on the football team, maybe we can get us some guys on the baseball team!  ;)