Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I'm ready for questions...

Sean Adams

people will expect immediate success.  Texas is not without talent.  Given Texas was a game from winning the big 12 last year despite lots of injuries and major distractions around the team all season with Mack Brown's future....what are your expectations for this coming season considering what Strong is bringing to this program in short order?

greetings sean... and welcome again!

i should guess that the time has become ripe, as per "longhorn nation" to render an official "bon voyage" to daylon mack.  over these past few month's, it has become apparent that he has now become "ingrained" into completing his commitment as per the a&m program.  

sean, just what are your most "intimate" thoughts, as per a well regarded athlete such as "daylon mack" choosing to commit to a&m vs the university of texas?  trust me my pal, for i am not trying to insinuate that a&m does not harbor it's own distinguished gridiron merits.  it's just that in today's highly competitive collegiate world...   time, is certainly of the essence.  and many great athletes as per mr. mack's caliber...  certainly do not harbor much time, upon correcting the profound mistake of attending an unappealing institution of higher learning.  what is your position as per this measure?

Ditto the Wittek and Berjeron questions......

Plus....What is the real story on Harrison?..When he arrived last year, he was labeled the savior of the line....Since then, his whole situation has been more weird than a $3 bill....

Last question....Will anybody report on/do anything about the obvious "handlers/advisors" of high school athletes...

I think you get my drift...