Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

A couple of questions re new format

Well that explains everything. Rid yourself of that horrible browser, SF. Move on to Chrome, Firefox or Safari. 

What BevoBlake said, except it should be Firefox, Safari or ... I really don't like Chrome.  It is a very fast browser, small footprint, not as buggy on a 64 bit OS than some of the others.  It is not the browser, it is that Google is just more intrusive than the others.  Internet Exploder, on the other hand, got that name for a reason.  It is bloatware, pure and simple, with holes big enough that malware could drive a truck through.

LOL! Okay, I'm not very computer savvy.  If I can get on internet and work in Microsoft Office, then I'm pretty content. 

I did use Chrome but then I got this weird tool bar.  I uninstalled Chrome and reinstalled it and the weird tool bar is still there.  So I uninstalled Chrome and used IE ever since. 

Thanks Bevo Blake.  I tried, but this Delta Search Engine is still on my Chrome.  I have Kaspersky antivirus too.  I hate viruses and fairly new computers. :(

Try Firefox.  Very stable, and has good online help.  You can always go back to whatever else, if you do not like it.  If you have 64 bit Windows 8, look for the Waterfox version.  It is a 64 bit version of Firefox.  Very fast.  You can use the 32 bit version of any browser on a 64 bit version of Windows, but I do not know why you would want to.

Try Firefox.  Very stable, and has good online help.  You can always go back to whatever else, if you do not like it.  If you have 64 bit Windows 8, look for the Waterfox version.  It is a 64 bit version of Firefox.  Very fast.  You can use the 32 bit version of any browser on a 64 bit version of Windows, but I do not know why you would want to.

I just got my Chrome up and running without the Delta Search virus!  Thanks for the help guys!  :)

1) How does a thread earn the designation 'hot' ?

2) What are 'warning points' and how do i get some? I think it would help my internet street-cred.

1.  you have to have internet street cred to earn the "hot" designation

2.  see above.  you need to try harder.  right now, everyone is just ignoring you.  start a pissing match with cheese or something.  you can't get any warning points for a bunch of lame shit, street.  step on out there.

1.  you have to have internet street cred to earn the "hot" designation

2.  see above.  you need to try harder.  right now, everyone is just ignoring you.  start a pissing match with cheese or something.  you can't get any warning points for a bunch of lame shit, street.  step on out there.

i spent $4.99 to read this crap? and starting a pissing match with cheese is like falling out of a boat and getting wet. it ain't hard.

I now have a third question...will there be an 'ignore poster' feature ? Much needed in certain cases. TIA.

I just got my Chrome up and running without the Delta Search virus!  Thanks for the help guys!  :)

SFLonghorngirl, In case you need some more help in getting rid of some of those nasty addons, here is my patented first first lesson, free of charge!  ;)

post-4752-0-15963500-1396476320_thumb.jpg