Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

A couple of questions re new format

In that case, no, it doesn't work for me.  :(

If you are on a phone, it could be the operating system, Android or whatever, on your phone - I like blaming issues on phone operating systems when a problem shows up on a phone but not a desktop computer.  ;)

If you are on a phone, it could be the operating system, Android or whatever, on your phone - I like blaming issues on phone operating systems when a problem shows up on a phone but not a desktop computer. ;)

Funny! The opposite happened! I am posting this on my phone while other posts I was trying to quote occured on my desktop and did not show.

Maybe it's because I'm old, but I have trouble seeing the quoted post, the type is very small and very faint.

You and me both, I posted about this on the other thread ... maybe between you and me maybe they will hear the depths of our outrage! ... "We're Olden Fartes, and we're not gonna .... snnnxxxxxksss ... huh? ... wut? ... oh yeah! ... we're not gonna take it anymore!!!"  ;)

All jokes aside, great job folks!

Funny! The opposite happened! I am posting this on my phone while other posts I was trying to quote occured on my desktop and did not show.

OK!  .... I got it!  its gotta be Web Gremlins!  That's what happens when we welcome these newfangled contraptions on our computers and on our phones!  Did anybody check this newfangled website for Web Gremlins?  ;)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o2vw_iYBAyY&index=4&list=PL915CD14AAF0DEF64

Whenever I am trying to post in a thread and hit "enter" I get a message that says "Go away, no one likes you." What does that mean?

That means that nobody likes you!  Oh yeah, it also means you are paranoid, and, everybody is out to get you, and your little dog, too!  ;)

have Windows 8 on my laptop.  Could that be my "quote" problem?

I do not think so,  I have Window 7 Ultimate 64 bit on my desktop and I am having no problem.   If Windows 8 was the problem, I think we would be hearing a whole lot of moaning going on.  What browser are you using?  Sometimes the coding can get messed up with regards to one browser of the other.  It can take a while to work through the bugs so that everybody is a happy camper ... personally, I still think that you have a problem with Web Gremlins!  ;)  I'll bet there for a minute that I had you believing that I knew what I was talking about, huh?  ;)

I am now on phone but I use Internet Explorer on laptop.

See my previous post, I added a caveat at the end ... sorry!  ;)

In all seriousness, the web browser could be the problem.  Try using Firefox.  It is less buggy than Internet Exploder.  You can always uninstall it if you do not like it.