Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Love the new look!

HornEsch

Like the look.  It has a nice smooth feel to it.  One constructive criticism would be that quoted text in posts seems a tad too washed out for old feeble eyes like mine.  I am due for cararact surgery on both eyes in the near future, so, maybe then it won't seem so washed out.  Naw!  It is just too washed out.

Just a suggestion.  On the bottom of each page of a thread, 247 has a BACK TO TOPICS button.  It's very useful.

It would be a button that sends you directly back to the BOB board home page to look at all the thread titles.  

At the bottom of each page of posts, there is a "Back to the Burnt Orange Board (BOB)" text link that takes you back to the list of posts, right next to the "Next Unread Topic ->"  text link.  Like my comment about the faded out text in the quote box, maybe, those two text links need to be either bolder or text on a button.

At the bottom of each page of posts, there is a "Back to the Burnt Orange Board (BOB)" text link that takes you back to the list of posts, right next to the "Next Unread Topic ->"  text link.  Like my comment about the faded out text in the quote box, maybe, those two text links need to be either bolder or text on a button.

Face palm to the forehead.  Looking for a button.  Completely missed that.