Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

MY AFGHAN PALS & STAFFERS LOVE EVERYTHING TEXAS: Shall We Talk DKR?

monarch

...the eyes of texas are indeed much wider than we think...

as i have stated beforehand, "i have had the true privilege of working within the "theater of afghanistan" as per many years now". everyone that knows me here, may hereby attest, that not only am i a "true to form" longhorn fan... but it seems as though that i have developed a "cult" like afghan following. trust me, "hornsports"... many times it becomes truly hilarious, at how my afghan staffers are constantly hounding me about what is going on upon the "40 acres".

"is coach strong good guy"? "can i come stay with you and go to texas"? "do they like afghan people in texas"? "do i need lot's of money and be rich to go to texas"? "is dkr stadium, biggest stadium in world"? "can you order us many many many more texas shirts for whole season"? "am i doing the hand sign correct"?

see what i mean. this goes on everyday... upon one fashion or another. trust me, it never ends.

just the other day... i was discussing with them about the proposed expansion as per dkr. i was trying in earnest to illustrate to them... just how an enclosed dkr would look like. my afghan staffers are extremely bright, and they love to entertain pictures, illustrations, drawings, you name it... it get's their attention. and as i was trying to explain to them all that i know as per dkr, it suddenly hit me... that there are items that i would like to know myself. therefore, should any of you "hornsports" scholars out there have any answers as per a few of my queries... please present them, for they shall be much appreciated.

1. dkr, has been renovated many times beforehand. does anyone know of the full "net worth" of today's dkr? (by stadium standards)

2. should the dkr expansion become reality, what could the "net worth" be once fully completed and state of the art? (guesstimation is ok)

3. would it really be possible to design a full "moncrief neuhaus" athletic facility inside the "south end zone" expanded area?

4. patterson, is already speaking of a "truly innovative, state of the art facility" does anyone know exactly what he means by this?

5. will the usually conservative texas regents really go full gamut, and build the largest stadium upon north america upon the "40 acres"?

thanks in advance "hornsports" as per any answers. i shall do my best to explain to my "cult following".

Edited by monarch

NOW lets do it. That is some good thinking. What you think monarch

well, there are a couple of items that shall immediately come to mind:

1. what is the significance of "alcorn state" why on earth this particular university? does "mikev73" attend there?

2. the complete "theater of afghanistan" is an extremely dangerous war zone. i highly doubt that "steve patterson" shall be successful as per this profound endeavor.

Edited by monarch

Let's play here against: Penn State, Stanford, and USC

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p>Burj Al Arab, Dubai <a href="http://t.co/nCZeDTVcAR">pic.twitter.com/nCZeDTVcAR</a></p>— Earth Pics (@EarthPix) <a href="https://twitter.com/EarthPix/statuses/443446624837468160">March 11, 2014</a></blockquote> <script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p>Burj Al Arab, Dubai <a onclick="_gaq.push(['_trackEvent', 'Outgoing', 't.co', '/nCZeDTVcAR']);" href="http://t.co/nCZeDTVcAR">pic.twitter.com/nCZeDTVcAR</a></p>— Earth Pics (@EarthPix) <a onclick="_gaq.push(['_trackEvent', 'Outgoing', 'twitter.com', '/EarthPix/statuses/443446624837468160']);" href="https://twitter.com/EarthPix/statuses/443446624837468160">March 11, 2014</a></blockquote> <script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

i love dubai... but you probably already know this.

Shazam!!!

...would you believe "sflonghorngirl" that one of my most favorite restaurants in the world "shazam" kempinski, hotel dubai... has now been renovated and renamed into a "tapas" restaurant now called "salero tapas & bodego". i am simply heartbroken. all good things do indeed come to an end.

well, there are a couple of items that shall immediately come to mind:

1. what is the significance of "acorn state" why on earth this particular university? does "mikev73" attend there?

2. the complete "theater of afghanistan" is an extremely dangerous war zone. i highly doubt that "steve patterson" shall be successful as per this profound endeavor.

Can't even tell you where Alcorn State is, just thought I would pile on to the other threads regarding Patterson spreading the Longhorn message around the globe. I'm sure Alcorn State is a fine academic institution somewhere in the continental United States. If memory serves me right, I believe Steve McNair slung the football around at Alcorn?

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p>Burj Al Arab, Dubai <a onclick="_gaq.push(['_trackEvent', 'Outgoing', 't.co', '/nCZeDTVcAR']);" href="http://t.co/nCZeDTVcAR">pic.twitter.com/nCZeDTVcAR</a></p>— Earth Pics (@EarthPix) <a onclick="_gaq.push(['_trackEvent', 'Outgoing', 'twitter.com', '/EarthPix/statuses/443446624837468160']);" href="https://twitter.com/EarthPix/statuses/443446624837468160">March 11, 2014</a></blockquote> <script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Where are the ballboys/ballgirls for this match? Ridiculous.