Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Rumor that Moss, Deoundrei Davis and Leroy Scott are no longer with the team??

Navinjohnson15

never good news.

Chet Moss - De La Torre was and probably will be the starter. weren't there rumblings about him partying too much on 6th street and so on and so forth....?

Deoundrei Davis - has been injured since before he got to UT.

Leroy Scott - Special teams contributor and a hard hitter.

I don't see these 3 as big news other than we are freeing up space. All guys should know they are on a short leash, best attitudes have to be put forward and everybody needs to be in class sitting in the front of the class. not hard stuff. If they couldn't follow that, they weren't really what Coach Strong is looking for anyway.

Hate to see players gone, but I have no problem with attrition. No more soft Mack. Sometimes you have to cut ties with decent players to change the culture of your team.

I agree with the above poster too, I really don't see these 3 as big news. Might hurt our depth a little but I really don't think any of the three were going to see starter minutes.

Hate to see players gone, but I have no problem with attrition. No more soft Mack. Sometimes you have to cut ties with decent players to change the culture of your team.

I agree with the above poster too, I really don't see these 3 as big news. Might hurt our depth a little but I really don't think any of the three were going to see starter minutes.

Disagree on Davis. Searched and found an old analysis on LBs from Wes. Substitute Freeman for Alaka. Can't get the table to load correctly, but 2015 is really low for LBs on the depth chart and perhaps talent. Bedford needs to kill it this year.

http://www.burntorangenation.com/football/2013/9/27/4771396/texas-longhorns-scholarship-chart-linebackers

Disagree on Davis. Searched and found an old analysis on LBs from Wes. Substitute Freeman for Alaka. Can't get the table to load correctly, but 2015 is really low for LBs on the depth chart and perhaps talent. Bedford needs to kill it this year.

http://www.burntorangenation.com/football/2013/9/27/4771396/texas-longhorns-scholarship-chart-linebackers

We can agree to disagree. Davis has talent but hasn't been healthy since stepping foot on Texas. I think he has potential, but that's all I see right now.

I like Scott's motor, but have not seen enough of him on the field to see if he has safety smarts. Special teams play and end of game play in sure wins don't tell me much about his ability to disect offenses and plays during intense action. Do feel he has potential though. Hopefully Turner steps up and delivers next season. Nothing like an Oklahoma kid donning the burnt orange and playing well vs his home state team.