• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Basketball transfer

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice teaser on the mystery transfer, guess we will have to sit on the edge of our seats to see if they come out of the worm hole. Do we even have another scholarship available? Hopefully turner signs with horns which will occupy one scholarship. Have Barnett coming as well, and no visible attrition with the current roster...no seniors. Not sure how the numbers work, but I don't want to run off any of our current players who are having a great season!

Sr.

Holmes

Jr.

Holland

Felix

Lammert

Ridley

Ibeh

So.

Taylor

Croaker

Harris

Walker

Fr.

Barnett

Turner

That's 12, so yes Texas would have a spot for 1 more as basketball has 13 scholarships.

Thanks for the roster clarification, good to know there is space for another quality player. That looks like a solid roster for a deep tourney run next year if all the cards fall in place for us. One full year of experience buying in to Barnes schemes and attitude with our young players will make for another great hoops season next year

Jameis Winston :P

If we weren't willing to pay to play the Jamies sweepstakes before, we won't this time around either.

Wait, did Jamies actually graduate. Didn't realize he was that smart.

I don't understand this cryptic BS. I'd get iit more if we were asked to send $9.95 to find out who this transfer was. This is too much like the coaching search. Maybe Tim Brewster has some eligibility left and he can play basketball and coach our tight ends.

I'm more interested who the actor was that had a part in Lonesome Dove - my favorite movies of all time.

My friend Brady Coleman had a small part in the 2008 tv miniseries Lonesome Dove "Comanche Moon" which was actually a prequel to 1989's "Lonesome Dove". Gus and Woodrow were young pups in "Moon". Brady played a store owner who got killed by a hatchet to the head when the Comanches attacked Austin. In the movie "Friday Night Lights" he was the Principal or Superintendent of Permian High. In the movie "Bernie" he was the attorney Scrappy Holmes. Been on some "Walker Texas Ranger" episodes.

• 4 weeks later...
My friend Brady Coleman had a small part in the 2008 tv miniseries Lonesome Dove "Comanche Moon" which was actually a prequel to 1989's "Lonesome Dove". Gus and Woodrow were young pups in "Moon". Brady played a store owner who got killed by a hatchet to the head when the Comanches attacked Austin. In the movie "Friday Night Lights" he was the Principal or Superintendent of Permian High. In the movie "Bernie" he was the attorney Scrappy Holmes. Been on some "Walker Texas Ranger" episodes.

Brady Coleman ... my wife and I sat with him and his date at a wedding party 18 months or so ago. My wife was going to have both hips replaced, and from his experience from someone he knew very well who had had both hips replaced not once, but twice, he advised my wife to have both done at the same time if at all possible. That was good advice. You do not have to undergo recovery twice. Especially if both hips are bad.

See what you get with a thread that wanders around in the wilderness with no apparent direction! ;)