Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

OT: Being single at a kid's bday party

SFlonghorngirl

what? ok, uuuhhmm ok, well uuhh "a kid's birthday party" uuhhmmm.... ok, well... stand by, i'll try and find "hand gun" you know... the one that they told you to purchase the other day.... ok, stand by, help is on the way.... is a knife ok... heck, i'll go and speak to the taliban... just sayin.

what? ok, uuuhhmm ok, well uuhh "a kid's birthday party" uuhhmmm.... ok, well... stand by, i'll try and find "hand gun" you know... the one that they told you to purchase the other day.... ok, stand by, help is on the way.... is a knife ok... heck, i'll go and speak to the taliban... just sayin.

LOL.....I like kids but too many is overwhelming and parenting talk, I can't relate. I would rather talk business or sports. I can't contribute much to their conversations nor understand what they're going through. I like being fun auntie but feel left out when kids ignore me and play with each other.

LOL.....I like kids but too many is overwhelming and parenting talk, I can't relate. I would rather talk business or sports. I can't contribute much to their conversations nor understand what they're going through. I like being fun auntie but feel left out when kids ignore me and play with each other.

Exactly how I felt before I had my own kid. Now I'm a

a natural. Heh.

I have gone swimming in waters infested with phirranas and had no fear. I have photographed great white sharks without the protection of a safety cage. While on survival missions I have wrestled salmon from the grip of grizzly bears but I would NEVER approach a kid's birthday party without the assistance of hard liquor. I have a extra large hip flask that I only use when in the presence of little kids, when dealing with the family around the holidays and for the OU game.

Edited by Randolph Duke