Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Quitters?

Lord Vader

could be up to 8 to 10 that could not hang....but wouldn't it be great that all made it and went on to be great football players, even the walk on guys.!!!

The walk ons probably have a better chance. They haven't been treated special, so they don't know better than to do what Moorer demands. It's those BMOC types that have gotten special treatment their whole lives that will have forty kinds of trouble with Moorer.

Jason on OB posted that he is hearing that some players scholarships will not be renewed. Looks like what I posted after Strong was hired is coming true. I got lots of SMH responses but Strong is running off the soft players.

Wescott has his candidate list. I have no problem not extending scholarships to a 5th year if the players are not contributing. As they say, the numbers always take care of themselves.

Jason on OB posted that he is hearing that some players scholarships will not be renewed. Looks like what I posted after Strong was hired is coming true. I got lots of SMH responses but Strong is running off the soft players.
or, another way of putting it, they may simply not be able to run enough to keep up with the rest.