Find results in...

2015 Recruiting Season is in full swing

• Replies 12.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Ok ladies and gents . . . . just got off the phone with a friend I've been waiting to hear from.     Daylon Mack will be a Horn. The conversation was more interesting than that but sharing it would

Ok, had another phone call come in. This time, it's the KM situation at hand.   I was given a lengthy backstory, an eye-opening version that is so controversial that I am deciding not to repeat it u

Alright. I've been holding my tongue.    I occasionally go and check your post history, as there doesn't seem to be much in the way of parity. I'm not saying that you should be a sunshine pumper but

Posted Images

The text party of 15-20 commits spearheaded by Locksley is getting some credit for helping pull in Locke and perhaps Warren

Locksley quotes -- “Everyone is real focused and on the same page already.  And I’m not sure you see that everywhere, especially with so many guys who’ve had smoke blown up their butts in the recruiting process.

“I just doubt you’d see that too often, and that gets me excited about the future and where we want to take Texas football.â€

“My parents have raised me to always remain humble.  God blessed me with a wonderful opportunity and wonderful abilities.

“And it’s my job to make use of the opportunity and to do things full-force. If you do anything timid, that’s when you make mistakes.  Texas has a guy coming who wants to get better, who wants to make his teammates and those around him better. And hopefully I’ll be able to earn the job of starting quarterback this fall.â€

“I want it to be something historical - this being Coach Strong’s first full class.  We want to be the ones who bring the juice back to Texas. 

“They’ve been a traditional powerhouse. And for them to drop off, I want to be a part of bringing it back. This class already knows it wants to be a part of a national championship.â€

HD^

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...