Find results in...

2015 Recruiting Season is in full swing

• Replies 12.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Ok ladies and gents . . . . just got off the phone with a friend I've been waiting to hear from.     Daylon Mack will be a Horn. The conversation was more interesting than that but sharing it would

Ok, had another phone call come in. This time, it's the KM situation at hand.   I was given a lengthy backstory, an eye-opening version that is so controversial that I am deciding not to repeat it u

Alright. I've been holding my tongue.    I occasionally go and check your post history, as there doesn't seem to be much in the way of parity. I'm not saying that you should be a sunshine pumper but

Posted Images

NSD almost here folks!!!!! Felt like forever buts its here!

#HookEm

ðŸ‚ðŸ‚ðŸ‚ðŸ‚ðŸ‚ðŸ‚ðŸ‚ðŸ‚ðŸ‚ðŸ‚ðŸ‚ðŸ‚ðŸ‚ðŸ‚ðŸ‚ðŸ‚ðŸ‚ðŸ‚ðŸ‚ðŸ‚ðŸ‚ðŸ‚ðŸ‚ðŸ‚ðŸ‚ðŸ‚ðŸ‚ðŸ‚ðŸ‚ðŸ‚ðŸ‚ðŸ‚ðŸ‚ðŸ‚ðŸ‚ðŸ‚ðŸ‚ðŸ‚ðŸ‚ðŸ‚ðŸ‚ðŸ‚ðŸ‚ðŸ‚ðŸ‚ðŸ‚ðŸ‚ðŸ‚ðŸ‚ðŸ‚ðŸ‚ðŸ‚ðŸ‚ðŸ‚ðŸ‚ðŸ‚ðŸ‚ðŸ‚ðŸ‚ðŸ‚ðŸ‚ðŸ‚ðŸ‚ðŸ‚ðŸ‚ðŸ‚ðŸ‚ðŸ‚ðŸ‚ðŸ‚ðŸ‚ðŸ‚ðŸ‚ðŸ‚ðŸ‚ðŸ‚ðŸ‚ðŸ‚ðŸ‚ðŸ‚ðŸ‚ðŸ‚ðŸ‚ðŸ‚ðŸ‚ðŸ‚ðŸ‚ðŸ‚ðŸ‚ðŸ‚ðŸ‚ðŸ‚ðŸ‚ðŸ‚ðŸ‚ðŸ‚ðŸ‚ðŸ‚ðŸ‚ðŸ‚ðŸ‚ðŸ‚ðŸ‚ðŸ‚ðŸ‚ðŸ‚ðŸ‚ðŸ‚ðŸ‚ðŸ‚ðŸ‚ðŸ‚ðŸ‚ðŸ‚ðŸ‚ðŸ‚ðŸ‚ðŸ‚ðŸ‚ðŸ‚ðŸ‚ðŸ‚ðŸ‚ðŸ‚ðŸ‚ðŸ‚ðŸ‚ðŸ‚ðŸ‚ðŸ‚ðŸ‚ðŸ‚ðŸ‚ðŸ‚ðŸ‚ðŸ‚ðŸ‚ðŸ‚ðŸ‚ðŸ‚ðŸ‚ðŸ‚ðŸ‚ðŸ‚ðŸ‚ðŸ‚ðŸ‚ðŸ‚ðŸ‚ðŸ‚ðŸ‚ðŸ‚ðŸ‚ðŸ‚ðŸ‚ðŸ‚ðŸ‚ðŸ‚ðŸ‚ðŸ‚ðŸ‚ðŸ‚ðŸ‚ðŸ‚ðŸ‚ðŸ‚ðŸ‚ðŸ‚

Chip is saying that Kai has a group chat going with 15-20 Longhorn commits/possible commits. Apparently they've been putting pressure on Mack and Soso today.

Leadership, the new quality looked for in players, especially quarterbacks. This was attracted from the top... from Charlie Strong. Be a leader for yourself and others. The guy is flat out doing it, but Cherry and others have been setting the pace.

As a reminder, Mack Brown's 2015 Class was off to this start--

Jalen Campbell - Sam Houston State 
Aaron Garza - Kansas
Johnny Shaw - Louisiana Tech
Keke Coutee - Texas Tech 
Bryce English - SMU or K-State
Connor Lanfear - Texas A&M 
Jordan Stevenson - Wisconsin/JUCO

Keivon Ramsey - no commitable offers (maybe Strong? cant rmbr)

Whoa!  That's the strongest argument I think I've ever seen that provides objective evidence that it was not only time for Mack to go, but past time.  Connor Lanfear probably the only guy on there that we would still want.

As a reminder, Mack Brown's 2015 Class was off to this start--

Jalen Campbell - Sam Houston State 
Aaron Garza - Kansas
Johnny Shaw - Louisiana Tech
Keke Coutee - Texas Tech 
Bryce English - SMU or K-State
Connor Lanfear - Texas A&M 
Jordan Stevenson - Wisconsin/JUCO

Keivon Ramsey - no commitable offers (maybe Strong? cant rmbr)

Wow, just wow! Doesn't look very Strong to me.

(Did ya see what I did there?)

Poster on 24/7 started a thread 21 mins ago saying Mack to Texas. Seems confident.

I think what they (Mack and others) are seeing is the way the players coming in are taking matters into their own hands.

I'd call that sub-zero Entitlement. Does not exist at all.

What did Kai say recently?... coming in my head down and my mouth shut.

No entitlement there. But leadership... damn straight 💯

What's your opinion on Mack at this point?

1. I'm glad I won't have to care about this after tomorrow

2. I think some recruits are working him hard. I think he's probably back to being a little undecided again.

3. 50-50 tomorrow, IMO. He may even flip at the end.

PJ Locke is not too happy with 247. I'm going to put it pretty frank: That f'n website cares more about getting clicks to their page than letting that kid have his moment and as much as I'd love him to be a Longhorn part of me hopes he stays at Oregon we 247 can look like a bunch of idiots and everyone can see them for what they are. What is so damn hard about letting him have his moment instead of blowing up twitter that you got the scoop? 

PJ Locke is not too happy with 247. I'm going to put it pretty frank: That f'n website cares more about getting clicks to their page than letting that kid have his moment and as much as I'd love him to be a Longhorn part of me hopes he stays at Oregon we 247 can look like a bunch of idiots and everyone can see them for what they are. What is so damn hard about letting him have his moment instead of blowing up twitter that you got the scoop?

Can't say that I blame the kid. Some of these scoop sites are getting as shady as the recruiting has. I gained a TON of respect for this one when they announced they were holding until after the announcement.