Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

2015 Recruiting Season is in full swing

So I'm new to this recruiting thing but in one week I have learned the following about Ag.

1. Billy L. most likely parties with these KIDS long before they're 21. At least for sure Johnny Rehab.

2. The night before Malik made his announcement Ag went to his house to beg him to commit to them.

3. The night Sumlin visited KM last week they had a girl drive around KMs street and report on if Sumlin was still there.

4. Hamm follows recruits into the pisser to get info.

W T F 

5. We found out that Billy Liucci is not a journalist. All this time I thought he was the reincarnation of Grantland Rice.

• Replies 12.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Ok ladies and gents . . . . just got off the phone with a friend I've been waiting to hear from.     Daylon Mack will be a Horn. The conversation was more interesting than that but sharing it would

Ok, had another phone call come in. This time, it's the KM situation at hand.   I was given a lengthy backstory, an eye-opening version that is so controversial that I am deciding not to repeat it u

Alright. I've been holding my tongue.    I occasionally go and check your post history, as there doesn't seem to be much in the way of parity. I'm not saying that you should be a sunshine pumper but

Posted Images

I used to date a girl named Tree Green. No bullshit...she was a bit of a hippy chick. Shocking, I know.

Ha!  when I was in high school, I dated a cheerleader named Tootie Lipschitz.  She was cute as a button, however her parents probably should have thought it through before naming her. :)

Soso doesnt speak to many people.  But he came out on twitter today to shut down that rumor, saying he hasnt spoken to any reporter in two weeks.  Also, his family likes Strong and wants him to play here.

The picture with Mack does seem less clear, but there is a lot of misinformation out there right now, as you saw tonight.  His dad also prefers Texas

Lodge could go to us, to Ol Miss, to aggy or even LSU who clothes he wore today and shot out on twitter.  It's possible Locksley announcing early might have a positive affect because he is on record as saying we dont have a QB.  Well, we do now (not to mention Heard)

Newsome apparently would like Texas to re-offer, but we havent yet.  Still possible I guess

Soso doesnt speak to many people.  But he came out on twitter today to shut down that rumor, saying he hasnt spoken to any reporter in two weeks.  Also, his family likes Strong and wants him to play here.

The picture with Mack does seem less clear, but there is a lot of misinformation out there right now, as you saw tonight.  His dad also prefers Texas

Lodge could go to us, to Ol Miss, to aggy or even LSU who clothes he wore today and shot out on twitter.  It's possible Locksley announcing early might have a positive affect because he is on record as saying we dont have a QB.  Well, we do now (not to mention Heard)

Newsome apparently would like Texas to re-offer, but we havent yet.  Still possible I guess

Good post.

I just got off the phone with someone I've waited all day to hear from. We spent about two mins talking about the rumor mill today, then the rest of the call was about the reason the rumor mill went batty today.

Aggy thinks that the more muddy the water can be, the more likely they win. I do not grasp this concept, but it has been employed each year against us but has been ramped into hyperdrive this year. Misinformation, continuously and repeatedly put out, is supposedly an effective strategy to use on young adults in persuading them to change their minds.

We have witnessed the brunt of that today and likely will see some crazy stuff again tomorrow.

Combine that with what I described previously today (the pay sites manipulating the market) and the set up for chaos is perfect.

What I've heard about Lodge, it would be a Biblical surprise if he chose aggy. Biblical. Bridges were burned. Aggy tries to patch it up, but Lodge treats them like a step sister. They came by his school on the last day and he had to be talked into speaking with them. Its a Texas-Ole Miss battle and it could go either way.

Ha!  when I was in high school, I dated a cheerleader named Tootie Lipschitz.  She was cute as a button, however her parents probably should have thought it through before naming her. :)

Lmao, that is a GREAT name! Our middle daughter's initials are C.A.L.M.

It wasn't on purpose but after we realized it we thought "Hell, maybe a little subliminal messaging will be a good thing." Hasn't been the case so far.