Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

2015 Recruiting Season is in full swing

bbdude

now im still new at the twitter game but i have seen his tweets lately..i guess hes keeping on downlow until he starts speaking about it

Baker has not sent out a tweet since Jan 22

His only activity at all was a couple of direct responses to one person, who I think is one of his high school coaches

Thats it - not even any of the girls

yeah i know..like drama at its finest for him..like..its one thing to make a committment but its another to decommitt three times like that an issue to me right there...

Ryan Newsome was the painful commit of the year and its impossible not to hope he ends up learning a lot and making it all work for him. Johnson is in the same category. I hope it works for him at Tech. Not a place I would want to spend my college years.

Ryan Newsome was the painful commit of the year and its impossible not to hope he ends up learning a lot and making it all work for him. Johnson is in the same category. I hope it works for him at Tech. Not a place I would want to spend my college years.

I hope our Longhorns whip their asses repeatedly every time we play Tech and UCLA.

But, I don't see the Bruins on future schedules. Maybe we'll get 'em in a bowl game.

I've seen Teuhema up close working a Keller game, too.

Kid is HUGE and will definitely be a player at next level. He's a guard, IMO, because I don't think he has the feet to handle Big12 edge rushers.

I agree on the OG position. His vid showed him having a bit of trouble sustaining the edge rush blocks.

you know something Randolph I want to comment on that..I've been biting my tongue lately in here to prevent from making anybody mad in here, but, It's gotta be said..now IMO I look at that Newsome"s committment ceremony, and, I can tell he wasnt ready to make a decision just yet.What held him back was Texas kind of stalled awhile on him..which he wasnt too pleased but Strong and Co. made up for that..now on the other hand, UCLA recruited there butts off wanting him.Now to be truthfully honest i think it had to be a question of what he wanted was best for him and what his family wanted that was best for them..To tell you the truth I felt for him..Not too many kids get this kind of privilege and all to be offered a scholarship and all. I truly believe IMO he chose what made him happy and what was best for him...

you know something Randolph I want to comment on that..I've been biting my tongue lately in here to prevent from making anybody mad in here, but, It's gotta be said..now IMO I look at that Newsome"s committment ceremony, and, I can tell he wasnt ready to make a decision just yet.What held him back was Texas kind of stalled awhile on him..which he wasnt too pleased but Strong and Co. made up for that..now on the other hand, UCLA recruited there butts off wanting him.Now to be truthfully honest i think it had to be a question of what he wanted was best for him and what his family wanted that was best for them..To tell you the truth I felt for him..Not too many kids get this kind of privilege and all to be offered a scholarship and all. I truly believe IMO he chose what made him happy and what was best for him...

I remember rewatching a video of his odd announcement that showed his mom the whole time

Gosh, i think they should have put her in a seat in the back

That had to be so hard for both of them

I remember rewatching a video of his odd announcement that showed his mom the whole time

omggg yess you aint kidding and as what Randolph was mentioning which Randolph i totally agree with you..that was painful committment ceremony of the year right there..i thought i was watching a funeral or something...

The process clearly doesn't work for every kid, but it works for the majority of them. Newsome is clearly going to need some help making the adjustment and I hope Mora makes sure he gets it, or Newsome is going to suffer. The process of getting high school athletes mentally prepared and focused for the transition to college is one that isn't discussed much.