Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

2015 Recruiting Season is in full swing

I like this buzz we have going on with our program right now. Folks from around the country are taking notice!

All eyes have been on Texas..Even though we didnt get Murray, the fact he considered us brought alot of attention to us. Then todays news shows that we are for real and Strong is for real. #LetsRide

• Replies 12.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Ok ladies and gents . . . . just got off the phone with a friend I've been waiting to hear from.     Daylon Mack will be a Horn. The conversation was more interesting than that but sharing it would

Ok, had another phone call come in. This time, it's the KM situation at hand.   I was given a lengthy backstory, an eye-opening version that is so controversial that I am deciding not to repeat it u

Alright. I've been holding my tongue.    I occasionally go and check your post history, as there doesn't seem to be much in the way of parity. I'm not saying that you should be a sunshine pumper but

Posted Images

Considering we just came off a 6-7 year... and got crushed in the bowl game with only 59 total yards... even if the 2015 recruiting class were to shut down today, would be fantastic.

But, we know there's more goodies to come.

A big thank you to Malik Jefferson. On December 19th, he lit the afterburner.

For me, this class is all about Charlie Strong's ability to set a standard, creating a vision that captures its potential, getting recruits to see and believe it... and most importantly, having them believe that they are a part of it.

Being an important part of building something great is very compelling.

Considering we just came off a 6-7 year... and got crushed in the bowl game with only 59 total yards... even if the 2015 recruiting class were to shut down today, would be fantastic.

But, we know there's more goodies to come.

A big thank you to Malik Jefferson. On December 19th, he lit the afterburner.

For me, this class is all about Charlie Strong's ability to set a standard, creating a vision that captures its potential, getting recruits to see and believe it... and most importantly, having them believe that they are a part of it.

Being an important part of building something great is very compelling.

Without a doubt, IMO, Jefferson is and has always been the domino. 

I like this buzz we have going on with our program right now. Folks from around the country are taking notice!

Especially what the recruits are both doing and saying. Saw here or another place (tweet?) one of them saying he just felt Strong would make him a better man. (busy trying to work, too, so little bit dizzy now...)

— Twitter API (@twitterapi) November 7, 2011