Find results in...

2015 Recruiting Season is in full swing

• Replies 12.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Ok ladies and gents . . . . just got off the phone with a friend I've been waiting to hear from.     Daylon Mack will be a Horn. The conversation was more interesting than that but sharing it would

Ok, had another phone call come in. This time, it's the KM situation at hand.   I was given a lengthy backstory, an eye-opening version that is so controversial that I am deciding not to repeat it u

Alright. I've been holding my tongue.    I occasionally go and check your post history, as there doesn't seem to be much in the way of parity. I'm not saying that you should be a sunshine pumper but

Posted Images

Nobody has a freaking clue what these kids are going to do. Some of them may not have decided at this point. i think the Newsome kid decided while he was at the microphone the other day. He darn sure didn't appear to have a clue when he started talking. All these kids might say Texas or they could all go elsewhere. 

Bad thing about coming in second in recruiting is you might as well be last for all the good it does ya. Actually hurts to come in second because you wasted a lot of effort on a kid and got noting out of it; when you could have been after another kid you might have had a better chance at. 

If we don't get a QB, we are screwed. Its as simple as that. After seeing what we have, kids should have been knocking the door down to come here looking at how Strong was working to fix the OL. Instead we have nothing going into February, but one guy who says he is still solid with FSU, and an Aggy legacy who has been an Aggy lean all along and may opt for MLB.....Losing Gentry is a dagger in the heart of we don't get one of those guys to PLAY for us next season.

Alright. I've been holding my tongue. 

I occasionally go and check your post history, as there doesn't seem to be much in the way of parity. I'm not saying that you should be a sunshine pumper but you're as far off on the negativity end as one could possibly be. At some point, if we haven't already reached that point, people are going to stop giving your posts any credibility. Because rather than coming across as an objective Longhorn fan, you resemble what I'd expect an Aggie who is looking to stir the pot to act like. I think I can speak for many who have tried to engage you in thoughtful debate regarding your "interesting theories" when I say, you really need to open your very mind up to differing opinions and more importantly...substantiated facts. Because as somebody who wants others to find you as an intelligible and objectible Texas fan, you're really missing your mark. In the event that you're actually a fan of another team, even A&M, that's fine. We have a few posters that support other teams, including A&M, who are highly respected here. Either way, its not coming across great right now.

Take this for what it's worth, but LotusHorn just implied on 247 that Sumlin's in-home with Murray lasted 20 minutes. Waiting for clarification.

The only reason I can think of that the meeting was so short is kyler just told them he was decommiting and Kevin " yelled get off my lawn, oh and HOOKEM!!"

Nobody has a freaking clue what these kids are going to do. Some of them may not have decided at this point. i think the Newsome kid decided while he was at the microphone the other day. He darn sure didn't appear to have a clue when he started talking. All these kids might say Texas or they could all go elsewhere.

Bad thing about coming in second in recruiting is you might as well be last for all the good it does ya. Actually hurts to come in second because you wasted a lot of effort on a kid and got nothing out of it; when you could have been after another kid you might have had a better chance at.

If we don't get a QB, we are screwed. Its as simple as that. After seeing what we have, kids should have been knocking the door down to come here looking at how Strong was working to fix the OL. Instead we have nothing going into February, but one guy who says he is still solid with FSU, and an Aggy legacy who has been an Aggy lean all along and may opt for MLB.....Losing Gentry is a dagger in the heart of we don't get one of those guys to PLAY for us next season.

Cool story bro.

I occasionally go and check your post history, as there doesn't seem to be much in the way of parity. I'm not saying that you should be a sunshine pumper but you're as far off on the negativity end as one could possibly be. At some point, if we haven't already reached that point, people are going to stop giving your posts any credibility. Because rather than coming across as an objective Longhorn fan, you resemble what I'd expect an Aggie who is looking to stir the part to act like. I think I can speak for many who have tried to engage you in thoughtful debate regarding your "interesting theories" when I say, you really need to open your very mind up to differing opinions and more importantly...substantiated facts. Because as somebody who wants others to find you as an intelligible and objectible Texas fan, you're really missing your mark. In the event that you're actually a fan of another team, even A&M, that's fine. We have a few posters that support other teams, including A&M, who are highly respected here.

#Preach ðŸ™â›ª

I occasionally go and check your post history, as there doesn't seem to be much in the way of parity. I'm not saying that you should be a sunshine pumper but you're as far off on the negativity end as one could possibly be. At some point, if we haven't already reached that point, people are going to stop giving your posts any credibility. Because rather than coming across as an objective Longhorn fan, you resemble what I'd expect an Aggie who is looking to stir the part to act like. I think I can speak for many who have tried to engage you in thoughtful debate regarding your "interesting theories" when I say, you really need to open your very mind up to differing opinions and more importantly...substantiated facts. Because as somebody who wants others to find you as an intelligible and objectible Texas fan, you're really missing your mark. In the event that you're actually a fan of another team, even A&M, that's fine. We have a few posters that support other teams, including A&M, who are highly respected here.

PS where is AggieJoe or whatever his handle is? Haven't heard from him in quite awhile.

I found this on another Texas free board.  

Talked to my Cedar Hill contact this evening about Damarkus. He said Ole Miss stopped by the school this morning to see Damarkus while he was working out. He said Damarkus was not interested in seeing them and coaches had to convince him to meet with them. Even after he agreed to see them, he made them wait until he finished his workout. Aggy showed up at the school this afternoon to see him. My source said coaches again had to convince Damarkus to meet with aggy. He said Damarkus is tired of the recruiting process but also wasn't excited to see Ole Miss or aggy coaches. My source also said Damarkus' father does not like Sumblin at all.

Do any parents like Sumlin? This is a constant trend with him. I cannot recall ever hearing of a coach being on the bad side of more than one recruit but my God, seems like every visit is like this.

Oh and it is B-E-A-UTIFUL!!!!

Keep up the good work Summy!

It's telling when a parent does not show up for their son's in home visit with a head coach.  

To me, the writing is on the wall with Lodge and the Aggies.

FWIW, as I understand it - I believe Manziel's Tweet directly to Kyler was a violation of NCAA rules ... and I wouldn't put it past the NCAA to make an example of JFF if Kyler signs with ATM

— Twitter API (@twitterapi) November 7, 2011

Remember the incident of Tebow having an 8 second Hello to a recruit:

Urban Meyer was eating lunch with Tim Tebow last March when the Ohio State coach's phone rang. 

It was a recruit on the other end.

But the ensuing eight-second conversation was a minor violation of NCAA rules, one that Ohio State self-reported to the NCAA in 2013 among other secondary infractions, ...

The violation went public when Garrett, who ultimately committed to LSU, later tweeted about it. ...

AMEN .... the NCAA definition of Booster is very broad, you have to be careful about what you text or Tweet "to" or "at" any possible recruit 

My nephew works in the UT recruiting office for Coach Strong and Co. and he is not allowed to even text me, email me or do any Tweets or Social Media about or with recruits until they sign NLIs per NCAA compliance

— Twitter API (@twitterapi) November 7, 2011