Find results in...

2015 Recruiting Season is in full swing

• Replies 12.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Ok ladies and gents . . . . just got off the phone with a friend I've been waiting to hear from.     Daylon Mack will be a Horn. The conversation was more interesting than that but sharing it would

Ok, had another phone call come in. This time, it's the KM situation at hand.   I was given a lengthy backstory, an eye-opening version that is so controversial that I am deciding not to repeat it u

Alright. I've been holding my tongue.    I occasionally go and check your post history, as there doesn't seem to be much in the way of parity. I'm not saying that you should be a sunshine pumper but

Posted Images

This makes the second post I have seen from them on flipping Daylon. They honestly think Sumlin "closed the deal" with his in home. You know, because the pic where he is standing there with no thumb up, no family, no smile, and orange socks tells everyone just that.

Orange socks..... Wouldn't read into that too much.

For the past few years reading texags football forum... the dialog, language, tone.. style... it is always written by the same mind.

So how can that be?

I did some research and appears texags always writes at the level of a 7th grade boy-child. I wondered how that's possible, then came across a secret file on the Borg and made a careful study of it.  [text edited...too long... this is the gist of it]

aggieborg_zps6f88ecf8.jpg

As a quick aside, I once dated the GWU mascot -- very funny girl

Mascot_UP_JMC_2011-3832_0.jpg

So did I! She was hilarious, especially when she would talk about some Juan guy she went out with.

Come to think of it, so did I. All she wanted to do was wrestle me though. Weird chick. Kept calling me Martha.

For the past few years reading texags football forum... the dialog, language, tone.. style... it is always written by the same mind. So how can that be?

I did some research and appears always the level of a 7th grade boy-child. I wondered how that's possible, then came across a secret file on the Borg and made a careful study of it.

Evidence points to the Borg assimilating the mind of a 7th grade aggie boy-child during a survey of the planet, but that mind-set triggered a matching virus on the Borg that had been assimilated in a distance galaxy, and the result was the aggie 7th grade boy-child mind taking over the damn Borg. It basically assimiated the Borg!

Mysteriously, it was what the Borg has been seeking all along in it's galactic travels: the mind of a 7th grade aggie boy-child. Arrested at that precise level.

The Borg became that, and now it assimilates any aggie that slips into that attention span. You think it, you become it. That's why they're all the same. And at that level of the mind.

When you read the stuff you see out there...well that explains it.

An expedition got close enough for a microwave conversion photo that can't be detected from a great distance, allowing an image inside the Borg without being detected. I came across a copy. Whatever you do, don't look into that green beam. It's a force of envy that measures the amount of envy of 27 billion humanoids. That's about what you get sprinkled in a typical post on texags for instance. So stay detached when you read any of it. A direct hit by the green beam is not necessary -- just thinking like an aggie brings on the assimilation shortly. It's considered permanent and you'd have to eradicate the entire Borg to destroy it. Fat chance, so don't waste time thinking about it. It's not going to change or go away.

aggieborg_zps6f88ecf8.jpg

freddy-is-bewildered-o.gif