Find results in...

2015 Recruiting Season is in full swing

• Replies 12.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Ok ladies and gents . . . . just got off the phone with a friend I've been waiting to hear from.     Daylon Mack will be a Horn. The conversation was more interesting than that but sharing it would

Ok, had another phone call come in. This time, it's the KM situation at hand.   I was given a lengthy backstory, an eye-opening version that is so controversial that I am deciding not to repeat it u

Alright. I've been holding my tongue.    I occasionally go and check your post history, as there doesn't seem to be much in the way of parity. I'm not saying that you should be a sunshine pumper but

Posted Images

TexAgs think Sumlin has something special up his sleeve for the in-home with Murray

Incriminating pictures?

I mean come on man, his Dad is a legacy and he has been committed since May. What the hell can Sumlin say or do that he hasn't yet? If he changes his pitch he looks like a liar. If he keeps his pitch it is repetitive.

Ok, had another phone call come in. This time, it's the KM situation at hand.

I was given a lengthy backstory, an eye-opening version that is so controversial that I am deciding not to repeat it until after KM signs an LOI. I think it's safe to say two things. 1) things between dad and sumblin are/were worse than we thought. Sumblin will be on his knees on Thursday night, but it's not working because 2) Kyler Murray will be a Horn.

Some egos are just two large to exist in the same geographical location.

That's all I can say, here or in PM.

Incriminating pictures?

I mean come on man, his Dad is a legacy and he has been committed since May. What the hell can Sumlin say or do that he hasn't yet? If he changes his pitch he looks like a liar. If he keeps his pitch it is repetitive.

I'll say this, you're on to something here. 

IF Sumblin could change his pitch, and change something else in a major way, he could save this recruitment.

I just don't think he will. I don't think he can. I could be wrong.

...... I am deciding not to repeat it until after KM signs an LOI. I think it's safe to say two things. 1) things between dad and sumblin are/were worse than we thought. Sumblin will be on his knees on Thursday night, but it's not working because 2) Kyler Murray will be a Horn.

'nuff said. Thanks!  💯 🂠    (I can't find that other orange steer)

I was given a lengthy backstory, an eye-opening version that is so controversial that I am deciding not to repeat it until after KM signs an LOI. I think it's safe to say two things. 1) things between dad and sumblin are/were worse than we thought. Sumblin will be on his knees on Thursday night, but it's not working because 2) Kyler Murray will be a Horn.

This is precisely the good news that I needed after that ball game earlier tonight. Thank you sir! Fingers crossed! 

Thanks for the update. It's all starting to come together.

I definitely wanna hear this backstory after NSD! Please start a new thread