Find results in...

2015 Recruiting Season is in full swing

• Replies 12.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Ok ladies and gents . . . . just got off the phone with a friend I've been waiting to hear from.     Daylon Mack will be a Horn. The conversation was more interesting than that but sharing it would

Ok, had another phone call come in. This time, it's the KM situation at hand.   I was given a lengthy backstory, an eye-opening version that is so controversial that I am deciding not to repeat it u

Alright. I've been holding my tongue.    I occasionally go and check your post history, as there doesn't seem to be much in the way of parity. I'm not saying that you should be a sunshine pumper but

Posted Images

Charlie is a Closer

Though some UT recruits may not announce until NSD… I believe that Charlie will know their decision in advance.

That’s what the current road trip is all about.

Charlie wants… and needs to show respect to those recruits who are waiting to hear if there’s a seat for them on the train.

Charlie can’t tell them… until he finds out from the highest starred recruits… “OK men, who’s in… and who’s not?â€

Simply asking what else they need now to make their decision… then making sure they receive it… and then asking for their commitment.

Plus, letting the highest stars know that some of their fellow recruits… and future teammates, "Can’t get a ride… until you decide."

CFS is a closer.

I have a good feeling about this…

Ok ladies and gents . . . . just got off the phone with a friend I've been waiting to hear from.  

Daylon Mack will be a Horn. The conversation was more interesting than that but sharing it would give away who he is.

Best HS DT in the nation, IMO.

Nothing on Murray at this time.

Ok ladies and gents . . . . just got off the phone with a friend I've been waiting to hear from.

Daylon Mack will be a Horn. The conversation was more interesting than that but sharing it would give away who he is.

ðŸ‚ðŸ‚ðŸ‚ðŸ‚ðŸ‚ðŸ‚ðŸ‚ðŸ‚ðŸ‚ðŸ‚ðŸ‚ðŸ‚ðŸ‚ðŸ‚ðŸ‚ðŸ‚ðŸ‚ðŸ‚ðŸ‚ðŸ‚ðŸ‚ðŸ‚ðŸ‚ðŸ‚ðŸ‚ðŸ‚

flip a coin toss on this one heads for aggie---tails for hornss lol what u think juan?

If they are going together, then its here.

I think Hill is either us or LSU (aggy was not in his top 5 he gave a couple months ago)

Boyd already said us or aggy

Only one team for both guys

There is no other reason to announce together, before NSD, other than if they are playing together

You still comfy w/ Hill and Boyd?

If they are going together, then its here.

I think Hill is either us or LSU

Boyd already said us or aggy

Only one team for both guys

There is no other reason to announce together, before NSD, other than if they are playing together

Indeed, sometimes the logic just overwhelms the game playing.

I must have missed something, I haven't anything about Hill or Boyd that would make me think of them as divas.

I think it's mainly Boyd just 'enjoying' the process. He was all Horns then he started posting a lot of Pro aggy stuff on twitter.

Add that to his top 5, top 4, top 3, top 2 tweets.

plus the announcement for his upcoming announcements.

I just see of it as getting the most ouy of the process. Hes got a lot twitter following with the whole production

A few things:

Ketch is an ass. Not because he's fat or because he didn't graduate from UT. He is because he is.

Ketch was formerly very very fat. I know people love to post that pic of him as a joke - but if Ketch is anything like I am he probably takes that pic as a source of pride for all the hard work he put in losing all the weight he did.

Not sure why he would need to be a graduate of UT to cover them. He doesn't call himself a fan - he runs a business about UT.

And that's the last time I'm going to pseudo-defend Ketch.

Hipho,

That isn't the picture that I was talking about. The one that I was referencing accompanies his tweets.  It is just a head & shoulders shot, and it is strange.

"Divas" ... I been feeling the same way.

websites devoted to their comings and goings, grown men (and women i suppose) following them on twitter 24/7 and starting multi-page threads on every tweet, and people swooning over visits or losing their shit over not-visiting and televised hat dances on espn or all-american all-star games.

yeah...the kids are screwed up.

I must have missed something, I haven't anything about Hill or Boyd that would make me think of them as divas.

If Boyd has indeed been intentionally trolling A&M, that lack of sportsmanship kinda disappoints me. But that is just my opinion. At the same time I still hope the kid signs with us & that he is mature enough to keep the CS 5 Core Values