bbdude

2015 Recruiting Season is in full swing

I copied this from another website and I don't know who Hamm is.  Surely this kid doesn't really believe this.

According to Hamm, Jefferson believes coaching doesn't really matter. I think I'll go with Hicks on this one.

"Jefferson knows that no matter who the DC ends up being for Kevin Sumlin, if you line up him next to Myles Garrett, Daylon Mack, Zaycoven Henderson, and possibly guys like Kendall Sheffield or Kris Boyd, it won’t matter who’s running the show."
-Hamm

I copied this from another website and I don't know who Hamm is.  Surely this kid doesn't really believe this.

According to Hamm, Jefferson believes coaching doesn't really matter. I think I'll go with Hicks on this one.

"Jefferson knows that no matter who the DC ends up being for Kevin Sumlin, if you line up him next to Myles Garrett, Daylon Mack, Zaycoven Henderson, and possibly guys like Kendall Sheffield or Kris Boyd, it won’t matter who’s running the show."

-Hamm

Hamm is a joke. Jefferson can't stand him.

Suchomel says McNeal said yesterday (Weds) per MJ-- "If I had to predict, I would put it between those three (Texas, Texas A&M, UCLA). But I think he's going to Texas." 

"This is a huge class of (Sumlin's) coming in. You have to do something at the front of your program. He shouldn't have fired him when he did. Some kids are on a timeline. If you don't have something in place, you're going to risk losing your place in line."

Also -- "The thing I can get from them not having a wide receiver coach is being coached by Sumlin as a wide receiver coach.  But I know my game. I know what I have to do. Whoever they hire, I'll be starting fresh, he'll be starting fresh. He'd be just as open-eyed as I will be." 

Lastly, OB also says MJ and Sumlin had "an unpleasant exchange" Wed night about the DC situation.

-Hamm

I believe that he believes this. In the ESPN article, Malik said the aggie players didn't care about losing after the Missouri game in the locker room on his visit. Malik then said that MY class will change that. In my opinion  a bad attitude in the locker room is the responsibility of the coaches and the players. Malik seem to think it strictly the players and he and his class are so good they will change that. He might be right and more power to him.

Also, in the ESPN article Malik said that he's not sure about the UT scheme. If he commits to the aggies tomorrow he's making that decision with no idea on the aggie scheme or anything about the defense.

Suchomel says McNeal said yesterday (Weds) per MJ-- "If I had to predict, I would put it between those three (Texas, Texas A&M, UCLA). But I think he's going to Texas." 

"This is a huge class of (Sumlin's) coming in. You have to do something at the front of your program. He shouldn't have fired him when he did. Some kids are on a timeline. If you don't have something in place, you're going to risk losing your place in line."

Also -- "The thing I can get from them not having a wide receiver coach is being coached by Sumlin as a wide receiver coach.  But I know my game. I know what I have to do. Whoever they hire, I'll be starting fresh, he'll be starting fresh. He'd be just as open-eyed as I will be." 

Lastly, OB also says MJ and Sumlin had "an unpleasant exchange" Wed night about the DC situation.

That's certainly encouraging. 

Last week one of the aggie insiders said that Sumlin promised MJ that he would he would have his DC before his announcement. I don't know if that's true, but if it is true then Malik has right to be upset.

Last week one of the aggie insiders said that Sumlin promised MJ that he would he would have his DC before his announcement. I don't know if that's true, but if it is true then Malik has right to be upset.

I'm not an aggy insider but I posted on this on another thread.

I still have no clue, but some of the reports tonight are encouraging.

I do find it odd that Malik didn't wear A&M gear today. Goes hand in hand with the timeline presented by OB. Malik called Sumlin on Wed night and wasn't happy with the lack of DC hire, hence why he didn't wear the A&M gear on Thursday. It also coincides with the reports of McNeal telling OB that he thought Malik was headed to Texas on Wed. night.  Who knows we could be getting trolled, but I personally don't think that's in the character of Malik or McNeal.