Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

So I got a phone call a couple days from an Aggy friend that's pretty close to a couple boosters at A&M. He told me something serious was about to go down with some of the recruiting people on the A&M side. I just blew it off thinking he was blowing smoke up my azz. I was just reading some recruiting stuff on SECRant, and I came across this. Read the link. The same people pretty much chased down/stalked nick Harvey when he tried to visit Texas.

Taylor Hamm is the absolute worst! would not put this by him for a second. Liucci is a biased fool, but he's not stupid like Hamm. Hamm is nothing more then a fan.

http://www.secrant.com/rant/p/48084776/-shite-going-down-between-Texags-and-247-tonight.aspx

Edited by utisdabomb12
  • Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Best guess is Brice Jones, or one of the lower level Texags guys. They were claiming he would commit before the end of the visit, I'm sure he shared that info privately and Brice or Jacob Kristen ran

Liucci is a f##king tool. I personally believe Texags is hinting at this "incident" to try to cover their asses for saying he would commit by the end of his visit when that just wasn't ever gonna be the case (parents did not come with him). Parker would have committed to us by Christmas had Yates not left. If you want to hint at shady dealing involving our boosters, I have heard some of our boosters may be doing a little extra to get Adams to reconsider his commitment to LSU.

Liucci is a $#@!ing tool. I personally believe Texags is hinting at this "incident" to try to cover their asses for saying he would commit by the end of his visit when that just wasn't ever gonna be the case (parents did not come with him). Parker would have committed to us by Christmas had Yates not left. If you want to hint at shady dealing involving our boosters, I have heard some of our boosters may be doing a little extra to get Adams to reconsider his commitment to LSU.

Going into the SEC, the ags had an advantage of not being a threat to any of the teams in the conference, since there was little, if any, history between the programs (not beating a team in the conference for 20 years will do that). So far, it doesn't seem the dirty tricks have been set loose on TAMU as of yet, as other conference teams seem to be more of a threat and TAMU is recruiting in Texas, outside the traditional SEC recruiting footprint. TAMU fans have been crowing about their heated rivalry with LSU and their annual traditional rivalry match against Alabama, but neither of those schools look at aggy as a rival.

Aggy will know they are starting to build rivalries when other schools start the dirty tricks against the school and start using underhanded recruiting tricks. It rarely gets to the point of turning in another conference school for cheating (the NCAA doesn't even enforce rules against cheating anyway, so why bother). So far, it all seems aggy boosters are starting to push the line to promote their own program, and since the NCAA seems to find any payments under seven figures acceptable, it makes sense to do so. Personally, I don't think any games going on at TAMU approach those of other SEC schools (the ags are just learning the conference rules on gratuities to players) and since the NCAA doesn't care, none of the Big 12 teams recruiting against aggy are going to bother to say anything about what is going on (at Texas, we have our own problems. How Patterson and Strong react to shady recruiting from other schools is unknown i don't even think they have had time to think about the issue).

Bottom line, this is a great time for aggy to push the limits on recruiting and i would be surprised if their boosters (not the school) aren't doing so. The NCAA has given the green light to such activity and the ags are going to have to do it to keep up in their conference. What I don't believe is that any great scandal or public revelations are about to surface. No one cares.

That being said, Luicci is absolutely a tool. I have my personal reasons to dislike him. I think he lacks ethics, common sense and good judgment. Eventually it will all catch up with him and come back to bite him in the ass.

Edited by Randolph Duke
But, but...what about that aggy integrity thingie?? Surely no ag would do anything outside the rules.

It's like their 12th Man thing. If they get away with lies, cheating or stealing for any measurable amount of time, they are grandfathered into an exemption to their honor code. It's one of those things from he inside looking out they can't explain.

Just so we don't let facts get in the way, Hamm did not meet Harvey at the airport, that was a poster on the website.

Maybe not, but he did corner Steven Parker in a bathroom and apparently caused Parker to freak a little and not commit. Hamm is just an unprofessional little bitch and everyone knows it.

Just so we don't let facts get in the way, Hamm did not meet Harvey at the airport, that was a poster on the website.

Please Hamm and that poster were communicating back and forth. Both were involved in the "stalking". Hamm may not have been physically there, but it was him indirectly. Hamm was going off on Twitter thanking the guy for "stalking" Harvey and getting intel.

Please Hamm and that poster were communicating back and forth. Both were involved in the "stalking". Hamm may not have been physically there, but it was him indirectly. Hamm was going off on Twitter thanking the guy for "stalking" Harvey and getting intel.

This is true as well.

Luicci just posted this on Twitter, lol Strong is in his head already.

"pathetic to see Chuck Strong take bait on ridiculous question, fire shot at Sumlin esp after getting his teeth kicked in on recruiting front."

I often wonder if Hamm is Luicci's bastard love child or something.

Once again, your statement doesn't hold water as I don't agree with it so obviously "everyone knows it" is inherently false. Hamm has defended mods on other sites within 247 plenty of times despite his subscribers' hatred for them. Hamm more often than not tells it like it is, whether it is something the subscribers want to hear or not. Only issue I have with Hamm is the petty fights over who posts over a commit first, but that is a product of the pride he has for the work he does and the product he and Perroni put out.

Once again, your statement doesn't hold water as I don't agree with it so obviously "everyone knows it" is inherently false. Hamm has defended mods on other sites within 247 plenty of times despite his subscribers' hatred for them. Hamm more often than not tells it like it is, whether it is something the subscribers want to hear or not. Only issue I have with Hamm is the petty fights over who posts over a commit first, but that is a product of the pride he has for the work he does and the product he and Perroni put out.

I personally don't give a damn if you think my statement holds water or not. Hamm is exactly what I said he was and then some (and none of its good).

Of course you don't. You would rather slander somebody's name based off of hearsay and others' opinions. For one, I subscribe to his website and have talked to him numerous times at Aggie sporting events and I can tell you he is good peeps, he is young and prideful and I guess that rubs some the wrong way.

1. I gave MY opinion of him. Just so happens that a LOT of other people agree with me.

2. You're pissing that money away for a sub to his site, but that's your right to do so.

3. Aggie sporting events? Meat judging competition or How to man handle your sheep 101?