Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

some serious pull with 2015 class

texasdalton

I know everyone isn't blown away with Charlie strong not securing a bunch of macks 2014 recruits that he has only been able to get to know for a few weeks BUT we are already getting some National attention from the 2015 class. Can't remember the last time mack put this much effort in recruiting outside his comfort zone (texas state lines).

Five-star QB Josh Rosen is seriously considering unofficial visits to #Michigan and #Texas

— Adam Gorney (@adamgorney) January 28, 2014

Actions speak louder than words. I will believe it when I see the talent on campus and playing on the field from August-January. Less sunshine pumping, more doing

I believe he acknowledged that many were less than thrilled with Strong's efforts to keep the 2014 class together but wanted to give kudos to his 2015 efforts. Not sure where the sunshine pumping was with his post.

I've not read anything to suggest CS is tooting his on horn about anything. It's pretty hard to meet your "more doing" request when spring practice hasn't even started and final signing day for 2015 recruits is more than a year away. SMH.

Edited by JKW-Hook 'em

I expect we'll see recruits on our list in places we seldom have seen before. A heavier presence in Florida, Georgia and the Carolinas for sure. Several on staff are established in those places and there's talent to be had there.

I'm sure it will still be a class heavily dominated by Texas kids though.

Actions speak louder than words. I will believe it when I see the talent on campus and playing on the field from August-January. Less sunshine pumping, more doing

Sunshine pumping? Really? Anybody who thought Strong and staff could come in brand new and not lose some commitments doesn't understand the nature of the beast. It's okay to say something good about the new head coach and his staff, despite what some of his detractors think, and it's NOT "sunshine pumping". The funny thing is, some of those who are most seriously slamming Strong right now will be strutting around like banty roosters once he gets this team shaped up and winning...and he'll do that, no matter how much some around here don't like him for NOT being Nick Saban. Sheesh...