Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

A quick Lorenzo Joe update

MBHORNSFAN

If I was a recruit I would hit up UCLA, Washington, Miami, Texas, Hawaii. I think that would be a great few months of vacations. One thing I did hear is that you have to be committed to Hawaii to get a visit.

Commit without ever visiting the campus and facilities? Well, that explains why Hawaii usually sucks.

Per Jason at OB Joe will visit Texas this weekend

Per Jason That's obviously good news for the Longhorns. But it sounds like Joe hasn't yet fully made up his mind on his future. I asked him if the visit this weekend locks him in for UT or if he wants to see how the weekend goes before making anything official ...

"I'm going to talk to them about the offense and see how it goes," Joe said.

Commit without ever visiting the campus and facilities? Well, that explains why Hawaii usually sucks.

The school knows that if they did offer to bring kids to visit the campus, they'd just be paying for a vacation. And then they'd be turned down for a better school. But honestly, I kind of like what Hawaii is doing. They recruit very heavily and very well with native Hawaiians and thus the Hawaiian culture is integrated with the football team. It's nice to see a collegiate team that actually sense has a sense of community.

Lorenzo Joe spoke with Blake Munroe yesterday. This is what he said, “We’re going to do big things down in Austin,” said Joe. “This class is full of talent and we’re looking to change people’s opinions about the Longhorns. Some teams already got their shots in and they better enjoy it, because it won’t be happening any longer.”

Doesn't sound like Joe is going anywhere.

Lorenzo Joe spoke with Blake Munroe yesterday. This is what he said, “We’re going to do big things down in Austin,†said Joe. “This class is full of talent and we’re looking to change people’s opinions about the Longhorns. Some teams already got their shots in and they better enjoy it, because it won’t be happening any longer.â€

Excellent. He has mad skillz. Key hold. Well done new staff.