Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Kolin Hill

HookemDTX

Wow, how many are gong to take do y'all think?

Fine by me.

I just hope we offer Grisham so we can get Knox if that is indeed the sticking point.

Offering Gresham to get Knox would be a mistake. Taking Gresham to get Knox would be a bigger mistake. Knox reminds me of Westermann from a couple of years ago. A lot of drama and near zero on the return.

Athletically speaking he does deserve an offer..he decommitted, it's nothing to take personal...

Apparently Bobby Petrino disagrees.

I'm not mad at him or taking it personally. I wouldn't waste a scholly on him and it looks like he isn't getting any "committable" offers from other top schools either. Why else would he be visiting UTSA at this point?

Edited by HookemDTX

HookemDTX, do you know Kolin or members of his family or are you speculating he will commit to Texas?

Totally my opinion on this one.

1. Kid gets offered and he immediately schedules a visit.

2. UT is his dream school and would he have committed sooner had he been offered.

I'm NOT a fan of Rivals. The Rivals creator sold it and created 247Sports. If you want recruiting info/stats 247 is waay better.

There was a guy who used to do a composite rating of all the services which I think is more accurate . ..Bobby Burton is OK but his top elevaluator is Jeff Howe who I trust a great deal more. . .and still. . .he gets them wrong too. . .he thought petty would be average. . .of course they all miss. . .

As to Greshem. . .he's a fullback not a RB IMHO. . .but if we need him to land Knox (biggest reason he had an offer before) so be it. ..Knox is a huge need position .. turn Greshem into a LB or DL. . .

There was a guy who used to do a composite rating of all the services which I think is more accurate . ..Bobby Burton is OK but his top elevaluator is Jeff Howe who I trust a great deal more. . .and still. . .he gets them wrong too. . .he thought petty would be average. . .of course they all miss. . .

As to Greshem. . .he's a fullback not a RB IMHO. . .but if we need him to land Knox (biggest reason he had an offer before) so be it. ..Knox is a huge need position .. turn Greshem into a LB or DL. . .

247 does that composite rating as well as their own now.

You are right, Gresham is a FB only and he would never see the field here. He is too slow (LB) and too short (DL) for the defensive side of the ball.